Opinions on Grimes?

It’s probably painfully existential for a computer to talk about its programming.

4 Likes

I don’t know what is wrong with your logic, but I will explain to you once again. You said her style is nothing special. If it’s nothing special, finding similar songs should be easy. Well, post them.

Melody’s Echo Chamber makes a different kind of music. Apples and oranges.

5 Likes

There is no genre known as apples and oranges, are you malfunctioning? You’ve driven off the pier and now you’re flailing in the surf, friend.

OK, so you’re just trolling.

yeah, might want to edit out the ableist slurs there champ

1 Like

I’m afraid I don’t want that.

wow, turns out you get a badge for flagging a post as inappropriate. Didn’t know that

1 Like

blocked this Ace lad because JFC.

also, the post will be hidden.

4 Likes

Is there a banning badge niki?

if you can point me to any other artists who had the same sound as she did when she first came out i’d be very interested to hear them

Don’t know about anybody else, but I was grateful to Wishpig for recommending Grimes to me on the old boards

1 Like

Nah I was just having some fun with Ace.

You might like Ryat tho she’s not really similar to Grimes.

Skin is by far the best track on it

2 Likes

To be fair Ace is just another DeepBlue that happens to like Grimes rather then Garbage

Weird thread. I’m surprised that of all artists, Grimes is the one which results in the first banning.

1 Like

Have to say trying to argue that Grimes is the best ever artist is easier then doing the same for garbage but Ace took it too far. Honestly she is not revolutionising music.

1 Like

So the criterion for “best ever artist” is “most revolutionary music”?

1 Like

Better: - YouTube

Ace, boring?