Wednesday thread

^ cock in hand

2 Likes

Tired, irritable and getting royally fucked off with InDesign this morning.

Emailed the person/club I’m intending to do a re-design of their website for for my final year uni project last night. This is something that we were advised to start over summer, and I’ve only just even contacted my potential client. He thanked me for the kind offer and said he’ll discuss it with others at the club and get back to me. He probably thinks that I’m expecting my redesign to replace the current website no matter what and that I’ll want access to all the current content or something even though I’d just be building it separately and it doesn’t have to be used. Got my first day back at uni tomorrow and I’m dreading it incase I get bollocked for not having done anything.

Why don’t you pre-emptively correct him on those misconceptions and put your mind at ease.

Update: still tired. CHECKS WATCH

I’ve found an untouched Dominos Margherita pizza in the kitchen. Would have been there since about ~8pm last night.

What’s the best / tastiest way of heating this up and consuming it? Or is it for the bin/chickens?

no idea actually, Somewhere that looks nice, and all inclusive, but damned if I can remember

(was booked and is a bday present from the missus)

Sweet, that’ll be good to get some autumnal sun :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can stick it in a frying pan. I normally wrap in foil and put it in the oven for a bit.

Foil and oven I can do, thanks Theo!

4 Likes

Tired and definitely getting a cold. Hoping a run about later at football will perk me up. Lots of work to do.

Yeah, I’m kind of looking forward to a no-hassle, no money needed, just laze around getting shitfaced and eating type holiday tbh, Haven’t had one of those since god knows when/since someone else was paying

1 Like

Eat it cold. Cold pizza is great.

You’re due it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t have a relationship with a stoner.

1 Like

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

cat is asleep in the compost heap. weird, weird cat

1 Like

probably warm and cats are stinking anyway

My ducks do this a lot, it’s lovely and warm for them

hadn’t considered that. makes perfect sense