£1 PL Accy 17/18 - Week 1

ballballball
footyfootyfooty

1/1 so far. GONNA BE ROLLING IN IT!

absolutely no idea what ACCA Edge means I only clicked it to get it off the screen

i did a second one, not sure if against thread rules, but wanted a punt on some serious dosh

Is that Hill’s? They offered me some kind of odds boost which I squandered on Arsenal to win 2-0.

betfair!

Acca Edge is when you take slightly lower accumulative odds but get some sort of payout if all bar one leg wins. Worth doing on big multi-fold bets.

Took the 6/1 boost on Chelsea, Everton and Palace to win.

Just gonna take my £60 and move on, nothing to see here

Hardly worth it but looking forward to spending my winnings

Realised as soon as I took this picture that I’d filled the wrong coupon in - two or more goals would be stretching it with West Brom v Bournemouth on the fixture list. Idiot.

It would be ruddy gruddy bluddy lovely if one of us had one of these come in this season. I’d be chuffed as fuck, what a great bunch of lads we all are.

I half-scanned from the bottom up and was nodding along at West Brom-Bournemouth 2-1 and Saints Swansea 1-1, even West Ham nicking it at Old Trafford (bold but why not eh?) then thought you’d gone totally batshit mental at Newcastle winning 10-3.

Then realised I was a chuffing moron :sweat_smile:

…and lasses. It’s not the wrestling thread!

Everton v Stoke sounds like it might be a right humdinger.

:joy:

[post must be at least three characters]

And really kind of the winner to share their beer tokens among the other people taking part!

Didn’t play this last year. Did anyone have one come in?

Don’t remember anyone shouting about scooping some massive bunce. My division winners one came in though, scooped £90 or so (City-Newcastle-Bolton-Pompey E/W).

Getting 8-10 results correct is nigh-on impossible.