Pineapple
Beets
Tomatoes
Strawberries
Banana
Grapefruit
Raisins
Olives

And yes, we all know that some of these things are actually drinks.

1 Like

59 (only eat raw fish)

25 Likes

20 CBA listing

1 Like

Oh yeah the listing was just me being particular, I don’t care if people list or not.

1 Like

3 I will actively not eat

Loads I just never eat because there’s no need

4 Likes

Half serious question but did you suffer from any fruit-related trauma as a child?

3: Eggs, Mayonnaise, Canned Tuna (in my heels tonight baby yeah woohoohooo)

2 Likes

Haha Mrs F asked me that once! Nope just really don’t like the texture of any of it. Same with salad really, cold, slightly wet, a bit crunchy sometimes, just not my bag at all.

2 Likes

Maybe 2? I don’t like cucumber but will eat it if it’s already in things (and I quite like that smacked cucumber you can get at good Chinese places)

And I haven’t eaten snails… but might like them?

Everything else is good and the one other thing I don’t eat isn’t on here (sweetcorn)

14 I will absolutely not eat. I wouldn’t actively choose to eat the vast majority of that list though

Don’t eat meat anymore but have consumed and enjoyed every item on that list

I’m sort of with you on fruit but only because the fruit in the UK is so so bad that I don’t see any point eating it. Does not apply to blackberries from the bush and fruit on holiday which is magnificent.

Veg all the way.

4 Likes

Would not eat
snails
coffee

would avoid but would eat
liver
ranch dressing
pineapple
beets
nutella

1 Like

12 I absolutely cannot eat - all the meat, fish, molluscs and sea-insects - and then a further three - brussels sprouts, blue cheese and raisins - that I am not a fan of and avoid eating wherever possible.

Oh I didn’t clock watermelon. Wouldn’t actively avoid but melon is rubbish in all its forms

1 Like

(I’ve never eaten snails but would if offered so I’m including it as a yes)

3 Likes

Between nut allergy, fructan intolerance / IBS and fragments of a moral conscience at least 20 pts

Have eaten everything though, including both the filthy nut products due to the negligence of food sellers

1 Like

Liver
Raw fish
Oysters
Cooked fish
Snails
Blue cheese