1 point = everything you don't eat on this list

If it was put on your plate at e.g. A wedding would you eat it or pick around it

1 Like

Pick around it or just not eat the full meal

If someone made me a liver and bacon pie, Iā€™d eat it. Iā€™d just not go out of my way to buy it or order it at a restaurant.

I donā€™t think I could physically eat snails. And I would always choose tea over coffee so thereā€™d be no issue there,

Iā€™d eat watermelon in that situation, where I wouldnā€™t eat e.g. Asbestos

3 Likes

Fwiw, my fruit trauma is ā€œApple Pie/Crumbleā€ and ā€œYouā€™re not getting down until youā€™ve finished that half of the bowlā€

13 I think, and thatā€™s because they are meat or fish. Will happily eat pretty much anything else

Maybe iā€™m a bad guest, not eating or drinking anything i donā€™t like though.

9 points.

Liver
Pork
Milk - if weā€™re talking dairy then :nauseated_face:
Turkey
Raisins
Snails
Chicken
Beef

Edit! Didnā€™t see yoghurt. Would make an exception for a mississippi mud pie but otherwise not for me.

Depends category
Eggs - will have in cakes and things, 9/10 out of 10 they freak me out too much to have alone but once in a while Iā€™ll have a boiled egg and love it
Oranges - will have in a cake, juiced, and would eat if I could peel off every single scrap of pith but I canā€™t so I donā€™t.
White choc - will refuse it unless itā€™s unavoidable/will eat to be polite

:warning: FOUR.

Didnā€™t see bananas on the list.

3Ā½ maybeā€¦ can eat eggs as in a cake, but not fried/scrambled/poached or omelette etc.

Not at all. I wouldnā€™t be offended if you didnā€™t eat something I served you that you didnā€™t like. Itā€™s got more to do with my own social awkwardness.

Liver, tea, grapefruit, snails, coffee

Hang on. 5.

Mushrooms are fucking gross.

10, mostly anything thatā€™s a nut or has come out of the sea. A few others I wouldnā€™t go out of my way to eat

:exploding_head:

apples! plums! rhubarb! all berries!

madness

Yes, like I say, berries off the bush (native and seasonal things I can pick myself) etc are the exception.

But fruit from a shop in the UK is like buying some sort of sponge in the shape of a fruit.

1 Like

Iā€™ve tried everything.

Would try most things again but would not actively choose:

Liver
Snails
Blue cheese (but donā€™t mind a blue cheese sauce)
Mushrooms (depends on type massively)
Celery (donā€™t mind if cooked as part of a risotto or something).

5pts then probably

16 i think

basically because veganism

My mate sent me this the other day

Allergies, intolerances and vegetarianism mean I basically canā€™t eat anything. Itā€™s depressing tbh.

hmm, between 7 and 10 depending on how we categorise things:

WONT EAT
Olives
Shrimp
Coconut (at least not raw)

PREFER NOT TO EAT
Brussel sprouts
Zucchini
Liver
Ranch (just never had)

ONLY IN CERTAIN FORMATS
Beets (pickled)