10/10 foods

this is the first proper 10/10 posted :slight_smile:

1 Like

download (6)

RIP :frowning:

5 Likes

18 Likes

4 Likes

Have to disagree. I’ve been spoiled by McDonald’s the baker in Glasgow.

In principle I’m wholly on board with this, but you have to factor in the Greggs Gamble: will my sausage roll be hot? A hot G saus roll with molten lava in the middle is perfection, but a tepid stick of chewy meat is at best “filling”.

I had this experience last week in Camberwell. I needed to treat myself after my ultrasound, and a mediocre Greggs experience only just fit the bill.

1 Like

Beef olives.

5 Likes

There are absolutely better sausage rolls put there, but for availability, consistency and value it’s unbeatable

2 Likes

Cold are far superior to molten hot ones imo. The ideal is warm/hot in the middle with the pastry slightly steamed in the bag so it’s a combo of crispy and chewy.

1 Like

Just had one of these beauties, 10/10 (warm to hot)

What?

If I’m having a cold sausage roll I’ll go elsewhere for one. Can’t see the point in eating a Greggs one cold over anything else.

BEEF OLIVES!

2 Likes

The sweet curry ones of these, oh my

1 Like

Oh I thought that was a photo of bangers and mash

I will investigate beef olives

2 Likes

2 Likes

This thread has reminded me that I bought a wispa this morning and stuck it in my jean pocket. Obviously it’s now melted ffs.

1 Like

3 Likes

Corrr imagine you went to a party with a buffet and all this stuff was on the trestle tables

5 Likes

9 Likes