11-11

Morning all. How are you? What’s happening in your life today?

1 Like

the clock’s always stuck tellin’
11:11 at 3:32

6 Likes

Work.
Wait for Coronavirus test results.
Sit around lacking motivation.
Sleep.

I can relate to this. I’ve got 36 emails in my inbox awaiting response, and there’s not a single one that I fancy responding to.

2 Likes

Good morning all. Got dressed in semi-darkness this morning, bent down to pick up the sock I’d just dropped and picked up a dead vole instead. Gee, thanks kitten. What a lovely start to the day.

20 Likes

Last night there was a spooky incident…oooOooOooooo
At about 5am 2 electric toothbrushes in the downstairs loo started randomly going off. They are the kids so they play a song really loudly.
They weren’t directly next to each other, and are different makes, but both went off together…

• That’s quite spooky
  • Not spooky
  • Very spooky

0 voters

Sainsbury’s were out of apricot wheats so they sent me raisin ones instead. Irked.

6 Likes

Were they plugged in? Probably a power cut.

Been rewatching King of the Hill with breakfast recently. Today’s episode is both a Christmas episode AND a Y2K episode. Very excited.

1 Like

No, they are battery powered…

Probably just a battery cut

12 Likes

I’m on apricot wheats this morning. Halcyon days

Got a uni zoom to ask about any questions we have which I really need but I’m so far behind that I dont even understand what the assignment is so am too embarrassed to ask.

Volunteering outside school again first though, quite into the swing of telling drivers to piss off. Maybe my calling is to be a traffic warden.

Lots of work on today m9s, lot of work.

1 Like

5G

3 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

7 Likes

God knows how they will start behaving once I have that vaccine coursing through my veins

4 Likes

Please burn them and move house

4 Likes

The tooth

4 Likes

Don’t know what happened here

3 Likes

3 Likes