13.12.17 pm

Watching The Force Awakens, then nap, friend’s place for pre-cinema cans, cinema for The Last Jedi. :smiley:

How have you managed that?

I’m around all the time but can’t do evenings really

tree place was closed :disappointed: got chippie chips instead :grin: they’re turning out to be much harder to decorate than a tree lololol

1 Like

Had school Christmas dinner for lunch, cheese and crackers for tea, bottle of prosecco received as my first teacher christmas gift - long may they roll in. Marking maths assessments, was expecting disaster and they are OK.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVRYONE

@anon45164313
@Tilly
@EveryoneElse

MME drinks - #8 by Jamos

Yep!

1 Like

I believe the answer lies in the words “twenty-five quid” and “Tesco”.

Ah yes. We bought an Asda one for Not Much a couple of years ago and the majority of the needles had been shed by the following day.

1 Like

I’m looking round my living room wondering what plant I could decorate like a Christmas tree.

Might just decorate the bf instead.

1 Like

Has anyone on here been through a situation where their parents have met someone new (after a divorce / bereavement) who you’ve really not got on with / you’ve thought was a totally unsuitable partner? I’ve been trying to resolve it in my head over the past few days but I’ve got nowhere. I just keep worrying about the impact it’ll have on our family’s relationship with my dad. And I feel like an arsehole for feeling like this because he has had a rough time of it since my stepmum died… It just feels like a no win situation at the moment.

Might not be one for the evening thread but I thought I’d act. Sorry I’ve been a bit shitty/oversensitive these past few days, I think it’s just been playing on my mind.

Feel like I have had a proper sick day with R out, missing class and spending most of the day in my pyjamas on the couch watching skiing and napping.

Going to wrap a few Christmas presents I think.

1 Like

2 Likes

Don’t have experience of this but can understand your annoyance. Why do you think they’re unsuitable?

1 Like

Sorry you are having a hardtime and doubly sorry for teasing you in the bread thread!

The fuck’s wrong with your paws

It’s okay, I was being a massive Rizla skin

Me @ fenino right there

1 Like

Tiger pox