18:33 and no... etc. (evening)

aroot? what’s for tea? AOB?

1 Like

Watching Hannibal. Had a bunch OF Monty Bojangles chocs.

Just been to collect a succulent Chinese meal, which I’m about to drive back to Chez Funkhouser to be consumed.

2 Likes

Evening!

Quiche tonight, apparently. Probably with salad.

I’ve got sone sausages that need cooking too, so I might slip one of them on the side of the plate too and have the others for lunch tomorrow.

Hiya :wave:

Cheese and onion tart with salad for tea.

Just gonna fiddle around on my synth all night after :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Ooh yeah forgot @anon5266188 and I are goin marbs

3 Likes

Really want quiche/tart now

1 Like

Mads Mikkelson :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Pieminister pie, veg, mash and gravy. Ngl, pretty happy about that.

Mulling over a potential transfer, but not sold on it atm

3 Likes

Good evening ERICV not your real name and all my other internet chums.

Walked down the road and into a pub when I first arrived at Paddington, opened the sticky drinks menu, was reminded a large glass of wine is nearly a tenner in London, closed the menu and walked straight back out again.
Just been reading my book and drinking tins out of my bag like the classy woman I am.
Dinner will be stew with mash and loads of veg. Quite fancy roasting some carrots…
Also wanted to put some leeks in the mash but just remembered Lidl never have leeks so that won’t be happening cos I cba to go out of my way. Ooh there’s a sainsbury’s behind me. If I finish this drink in the next 5 mins I can pop in before catching the first off peak train.

Work tomorrow :sob:
Reading Festival in less than three days!!! :dancer:

8 Likes

Having a daal for tea. Got absolutely zero other plans. Welp.

1 Like

Ne-

2 Likes

Jealous, what season you on?

woman from 2 door down just came to collect a parcel the post person had dropped off earlier, which in itself is normal, until she was faced with me listening to Car Bomb rather loudly as I answered the door. Think she seemed a bit , shall we say, taken aback by it.

2 Likes

We had chicken kiev, mash and veggies. It was good.

2 Likes

I’m afraid I cant suggest any of these options.

1 Like

I’m gonna heat up some chorizo and butter bean stew for tea (make it last night,). Might do some synths too.

I want to watch a really decent movie I’ve never seen but I feel like I’ve seen everything worth seeing on the ol streamers

2 Likes

Very envious of someone who has already eaten their tea at 6:52pm

1 Like

wanted to have a nice clean week this week before Reading, so of course I opened some wine. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

If I can be brutally honest, I wouldn’t fancy that right now.

1 Like