18:33 and no... etc. (evening)

Near the end of s1. I always thought I was scared of horror films and the like, but this seems… Pretty horrific and I’m not overly scared.

Maybe it’s shocks that get me more, I dunno?

Found out that the Amazon rainforest has been on fire for the past 2 weeks, courtesy of @anon18868718.

Trying to get people ON THIS FORUM to think that “maybe driving cars the whole time isn’t the greatest idea” is hard enough, and so the sheer scale of action needed to stave off environmental apocalypse in my lifetime is basically nonsensical in the “current political climate”. People still eat meat for the most part, and I ate meat on my holiday in Italy last week, where I flew to Italy.

Basically, I’m feeling pretty fucking depressed about the world right now, and on top of that I feel pretty hypocritical.

HAPPY TUESDAY!

4 Likes

I’ve been very measured in my drinking though, in so much as I’ve weighed out 125g glasses each time I’ve poured. I’ve also added further maths to my approach and if my sums are correct, I’m onto my 4th glass, which is nice, isn’t it?

1 Like

The lungs of our planet are literally on fire.

meant to be starting a Manchester meat thread, as we’re there ont he 20th and 21st of September. Might do that soon imo.

1 Like

I need your opinions. I’ve got something planned for my birthday which is in November. Got a venue and some stuff happening. I feel like it’s way too early to set up a FB event for it now, but a friend just said to me that I should do it ASAP because people’s weekends fill up etc (and to be fair mid November is almost Christmas party season). What do YOU think?

• Way too early, Eager McEagerson
  • Get on it NOW or no one will come

0 voters

It’s not really scary - just sinister like a bad dream kind of vibe. But also beautiful and daft

I found it to be 50% more enjoyable if you are a bit stoned

Weird day today. Seeing places from my early teens that are now all shut down, demolished, abandoned, really weird to go back to such a transformation. I got talking to a guy who worked in a shopping centre that’s almost entirely abandoned and when he said he hopes the new plans for it work I cried. Went on to cry in 3 or 4 other places including in another shopping centre that was built over a road where I used to queue up for the cinema on a Saturday. Officially able to talk about places like an old person now, this was all fields etc.

3 Likes

I was supposed to be trying to get back into going to gym. But I got out of work late and now I cba.

Dinner was going to be a quick ravioli, might do something more substantial now.

Should probably decide if I want to do anything for my birthday within the next 10-12 minutes, otherwise everyone will be busy celbrating Ronnie O’Sullivans instead.

Yeah not an option.

It’s very dreamlike. Sometimes I find it a bit ridiculous, especially when Will Graham goes off on his ‘this is my design’ angsty nonsense.

But very difficult to tell what’s real and what’s a figment of Will’s or an/other’s imagination.

Probably purposeful that they spend the beginning of the series making it unclear whether Will is actually Hannibal/a serial killer.

YOU’RE WELCOME!

1 Like

Yeah, can confirm this as being delicious.

You have to embrace the ridiculous , it really escalates !

1 Like

Where’s the money then. SHOW ME THE MONEY

Also it’s a bit of a trope that Will’s made out to be autistic… And yet his actions and personality actually suggest otherwise.

Think it was in the world Cup of detective series where this was established as a really tired trope… Weird genius who solves crimes

Cc9Uxb%20(1)

1 Like

When is yours?

same day as Ronnie O’Sullivan’s

1 Like