19th, its Monday 19th for god'sake, ohhh you don't need a daily thread

Morning.

CBA. Got a headache.

2 Likes

I did a sportsball tweet, wtf is today?!

Feel sick with anxiety

Might call in bored to work

3 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

10 Likes

Heading home after three consecutive night shifts.

The weekend starts now!

2 Likes

Went to bed early, woke up at 5am feeling fairly refreshed but went back to sleep and was woken up at half 7 feeling like I’d not slept for 10 years. FFS.

Loads of wild dreams. Getting arrested for breaking into my sixth form boyfriend’s house to troll him, an incredibly disturbing dream about alt right lumberjacks massacring countless people (including each other) with guns in a locked down supermarket that looked like a mix of B&Q, Toys R Us and Lidl, me being able to fly, that kind of thing.

2 Likes

Love starting work on Monday morning and realising the thing you forgot to do at the end of last week that needed to be done x

Off ill. Might go do some sleeping

Have got a full on tshirt tan with a bit of sunburn after 3 days outside the boozer.

It’s the most English I’ve ever felt.

2 Likes

i’m going to get a haircut i think and then look at plants + pots

scouring job adverts… must be a monday

Morning. Nice day for a walk.

6 Likes

I see I can not bother with following the news today. Nice break, tbh.

dis says it is @Icarus-Smicarus’ birthday today, is that right? well it is now! HB ic-smic! :partying_face:

11 Likes

Had a really weird and quite gross dream. Something about taking in actors who were in hiding and at one point I had to check their bums to make sure they were clean(?!) and one of them… really wasn’t. So I had to try and gather wet wipes and try to steel myself for washing their bum. Thankfully woke up before I got round to it.

2 Likes

it is indeed! thanks!

can’t believe i’ve been learning about football

2 Likes

happy birthday big man

:tada: :birthday:

1 Like

FAO of @Icarus-Smicarus

Happy

Birthday!

2 Likes