2 Early 2 Monday

withered, totally withered.

My youngest turns 6 today so we’ve had a lot of excitement already. He’s chosen a maccies for tea with his best bud so that should be fun. Then it’ll be Super Smash Bros time as that was his main present and i think he may explode having to wait to play it :slight_smile:

I’m super happy (well, lets be honest, happier than an average day anyway) as picked up my new copy of We Are The Romans by Botch on vinyl this morning. Purposely haven’t listened to the album since the repress was announced so will have fun with that later.

Otherwise will probably have some Low on as that news has just been devastating.

I hope everyone gets done what they need to today and gets back snug as soon as possible x

1 Like

I am too old to be sat in the student union cramming. 9 minutes to go and well, who knows what I’m going to say and where I’m going to take these students.

Had a coffee just to push my anxiety to the max.

Someone intervene please - I’ll be at the school of art until 10.50 - run in and save me.

2 Likes

Rubbish night’s sleep once again because of this godforsaken rain. When will it ever stop?

Apparently we have a roofer coming round at lunchtime to take a look at some of our leaks, which have probably been there for ages, but have no doubt shown themselves to be much more significant with the recent weather.

Rain.

I have a day off but I’ve done the one task I needed to.

Got a cough (not covid) so may have a couple of hours sleep?

I prescribe you an array of biscuits to cure your ails

2 Likes

Probably going to cancel the new car I ordered a couple of months back. Reckon telling a car salesman I don’t want to buy a car anymore is going to be the most difficult conversation anyone has ever had, isn’t it?

4 Likes

“i want to cancel my order for the car”
“what about if…”
“nothing you can do to change my mind, cancel it please and send me confirmation”

dead easy

1 Like

Can you ring for me plz

2 Likes

Just be really direct it’s liberating, no apologies.

1 Like

‘It will be here soon’
‘Its being built at the moment’
‘Should be here by the end of December’

Yeah, nah.

Can’t be any trickier than trying to cancel a Beer52 subscription.

7 Likes

Without wanting to speak out of turn, napping probably isn’t your friend today.

Go out, treat yourself to a coffee and a biscuit or something.

1 Like

My phone battery died in the night so I overslept, gaaaah. Somehow I am STILL tired! ffs!

My brother in law has messaged to ask if I’m opposed to kilts as part of his groomsmen uniform.

The honest answer is YES but I’ve had to take a softer stance because it’s his wedding.

A company who made me redundant have recently spent quite a lot of money on rebranding. Issue is they’ve used the slogan of a very large multinational company without checking. Could have some real fun with this.

5 Likes

You’d suit a kilt

imaging a ‘just do it’ level of fuckup

Going about as well as expected so far.

My legs are designed to be on display. I’ve been laying groundwork with Wor Lass over the last few months about whether I could wear formal shorts.

I don’t feel massively comfortable about the cultural appropriation of an English man living in Scotland playing dress-up with Scottish heritage.

What a respectful man

3 Likes