2 Jan 2021 thread

Why am I awake

9 Likes

Me too froggy, I slept at 1am as well. Had a dream about filmclub actually, we were in a cinema and I had chosen the film and it was called “bird treated” but had nothing to do with birds, and was about three roomates who had a fight and ended up at a press conference that caught fire and one was stuck in the toilet and the other 2 rescued her, very dramatic. It was also in black and white when I was watching it in the cinema but at some points it was like full screen as if I was watching it live and was in colour then. Reckon it was a fever dream as I woke up feeling a sore throat and like its creeping down to my chest which I have to stop with the most powerful ginger smoothie that I will make soon

6 Likes

I didn’t go to sleep until about half 3. :sob: got woken up by my bf’s alarm about half an hour ago because he’s working today

I love weird dreams but hope you don’t have a fever. Gws!

5 Likes

I know why I am awake but it doesn’t make it any better.

Not out of bed yet at least.

Fresh round of snow oh yeahhhhhh

1 Like

Awake and awaiting tea in bed :star_struck:

Doing the 30 day yoga with Adriene so that will be good in a bit, going to the park and then maybe a trip to m and s food hall…

3 Likes

Meeting up with a friend today for a socially distanced walk which will be nice

3 Likes

Hola!

Tried to get the boy to have a lie in but we only made it as far as 8am. Ho hum.

Zoom quiz later, gaping void of nothingness until then

Bike ride
Beetroot
Breath of the Wild

2 Likes

Trying to psyche myself up to go out on the bike too but my god its so flipping cold.

Just found a recipe for Mac cheese where you whisk egg, melted butter and milk together, tip the cooked pasta into that with load of cheese, tip half in dish, add mozzarella, tip other half in with cheese atop and bake.

Seems like a plan, that or veg chilli for dinner.

2 Likes

Morn all. Morn lovely @froglet, morn awesome @avocado, morn gorgeous @anon89873996, morn culture King @guntrip, morn fashion icon @Slicky, morn @meowington enjoy your walk, morn @rob.orch do some quiz research, morn bike mad @plasticniki.

Just having a Posh Coffee and then it’s either… Bikeyboo or Nintendo. Maybe bike then nintendo.

10 Likes

Xmas pudding and brandy butter for breakfast

5 Likes

Hero.

2 Likes

Woke up with a sniffy nose.

At work. Bored already.

Morning all. No shouts from the bairn last night so it should have been a good sleep but it wasn’t cause of reasons.

Nerves jangling for the football later. Otherwise very little planned for today.

I would sell my soul to take the silly toddler to a soft play and have a nice coffee and catch up with parent friends.

11 Likes

Christ, how I miss those mornings

4 Likes

Trip to the ol laundrette for me this morning