2018/19 Football Kit thread

How long until all clubs are sponsored by betting companies? Can’t be long now.

Looks like they’ve remembered what colour they play in.

The new City kit. A bit too similar to last years but I like it.

Classy, those :sunglasses:

Bunch of W88ers.

Feel a bit sorry for the guy on the left; his shirt seems to have shrunk in the wash.

Thought this was Man City for a second and wondered when the Saudi Royal Family got into reprographics.

New rangers home kit is a bit much

Nice shirt; quite sickeningly cynical marketing.

that’s a bit weird

There’s a wider version with Sir Bobby Robson on it too.

They’ll sell thousands of them.

New Wigan home kit’s out. Looks like the one we wore when we won Div 3 in 1997. :+1:

This seemingly legit site is selling Newcastle shirts minus their main sponsor. Horribly expensive, obviously, but how much better does it look?

https://www.goalinn.com/football/puma-newcastle-united-fc-home-replica-jersey-s-s/136758221/p

State of this :man_shrugging:t2:

Makes all the players look as if they have tiny wee bodies

Big fan. Reckon I could squeeze into an XL boys to get it without the sponsor?

Description says its got the sponsor on it. Reckon they may be pulling a fast one

English Football kits are largely fucking boring aren’t they? Reckon we should go full France and just plaster them with sponsor logos. :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings:

I imagine they make them sponsor-free as well when clubs have booze or gambling sponsors.

Aye they’ll be produced for markets where its illegal then shipped back over here I guess. Just strange that the item description says it has the sponsor on it. Maybe just c+p’d from the normal shirt idk

Stupid Geordie’s got a wrong-way-round one!