2018/19 Football Kit thread

It will probably have a different sponsor, kids kits aren’t allowed to have betting sponsors.

This year the Palace kids kit is sponsored by Utilita who also sponsor our ladies team.

It looks a lot nicer too.

Last year it was EA Sports.

5 Likes

:+1:

I like the design and the colours but I can’t help getting some far right vibes from it.

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

prefer the yellow-gold away kit from last year. would love one without a sponsor because there’s literally nothing good about having the words ‘american express’ on your body

Yeah, but better than Wonga or some shit betting company

6 Likes

Subthread:

If you could pick any company to sponsor your team, either based on what they do or what their logo looks like, what would you choose? For profit companies only; i know '09 Barca were ‘sponsored’ by UNICEF but that was clearly a front for something extremely evil going on behind the scenes.

Better than Nobo that that they used to have.

1 Like

Greggs

2 Likes

Or buckfast.
Or HDAC block chain solutions

3 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

Then again I can talk, as a teenager our shirt had “Virgin” emblazoned on the shirt.

1 Like

Pep’s Pharmaceuticals

2 Likes

or this that I mentioned in another thread recently which is imo the coolest shirt sponsor/logo combo of all time

3 Likes

Holsten #classic and holsten pils are my tins of choicr

1 Like

does American Express own the city of Brighton? Everyone I’ve met from Brighton works for American Express. the stadium is called the American Express. The kit has American Express on it.

3 Likes

Thought this was Suarez and was trying to work out when the fuck he played for Deportivo!

12 Likes

Same! Was scrolling and skim-reading prof’s posts, cos… well…

Wasn’t until your post that I had to go back up a bit.

download%20(1)

1 Like