2018 albums hype

Yes, great news glad they are back finally. New song is a banger.

1 Like

Soap&Skin finally has a new album coming out in October, and so I am incredibly happy. Her debut was released almost ten years ago and is still one of my favourite albums. The new song sounds good!

3 Likes

So interested in the concept behind Anja Garbarek’s new album:

Drabant Music are proud to announce that the digital pre-order of “The Road is Just a Surface” is now up and ready. It is available in two editions, “Red” and “Yellow”. The Red concept album is a dazzling and sinister soundscape that stretches for more than 70 uninterrupted minutes. On the Yellow edition, the songs have been edited and remixed, and are presented in a different sequence to showcase them as stand-out melodic pop songs.”

Her first release in TWELVE YEARS. Can’t wait.

1 Like

I mean, what the fuck?

Your band releases arguably the best song of the year back in May and no mention of an album.

WHERE IS THE NEW GOAT ALBUM, DICK HEAD?

Highly enjoyable. It is now on my list to watch for

2 Likes

As a recent convert to Goat (after watching the film Double Date) I would like to express my support for this post.

Wow, is it really 10 years? That should be perfect for autumn/winter

In a similar vein, 4 years since Broken Twin’s debut already feels far, far too long

1 Like

The Broken Twin album (and the ep before it) was amazing also. I’d love for her to make a follow-up sometime. Can’t believe that was four years ago either!

OURS

40 songs already recorded, mixed and mastered.

7-9 songs coming in the next few weeks

2 Albums coming in 2019,

https://twitter.com/AlexanderNut/status/1030410586222407680

2 Likes

came here to post this
SO EXCITED

Out next Friday

hmm i think they’ve released standalone singles between the other albums haven’t they? not necessarily a sign of an album to come, it might not even be the next album!

10 Likes

:+1: Let It Burn was definitely a standalone single. I think it was written for a film soundtrack?

4 Likes