16 March 2018

Peter Rabbit (2018)
The Square (2017)
Mary Magdalene (2018)

23 March 2018

A Wrinkle in Time (2018)
Pacific Rim Uprising (2018)
Unsane (2018)
Mark Felt: The Man Who Brought Down the White House (2017)
Proud Mary (2018)

28 March 2018
Ready Player One (2018)

30 March 2018

Isle of Dogs (2018)
Blockers (2018)
Midnight Sun (2018)
Paul, Apostle of Christ (2018)
God’s Not Dead: A Light in Darkness (2018)
The Bachelors (2017)

I saw A Fantastic Woman, Sweet Country and You Were Never Really Here at the LFF and they are all excellent.

Is anyone going to watch Tomb Raider?

I can see Tomb Raider bombing in the US but doing good business elsewhere, like xXx 3 and Warcraft did

Game Night has been getting decent reviews, it’s this year’s Surprisingly Good Comedy!

A lot on this month that I’ll probably end up seeing. Red Sparrow, Game Night, Tomb Raider, Ready Player One, Pacific Rim and Wrinkle in Time are exactly the kind of films Limitless was made for.

Looking forward to seeing The Square and Isle of Dogs. Want to see You Were Never Really There again. Utterly fantastic - current joint FOTY with Phantom Thread. Can’t wait to cop the soundtrack either.

Think any argument that (third!) God’s Not Dead film is going to make will be negated by the existence of the James Corden-voiced Peter Rabbit film.

Also Ready Player One looks absolutely shit.

The book is not great and this looks like a CGI fuckfest.

Saw black panther yesterday :heart_eyes:

Is red sparrow meant to be any good. Trailer is incredibly thigh rubby

This month I really wanna see annihilation and game night. I’ll probably watch Tomb Raider on accounts of my Vikander obsession also. It’ll be shit

Seen some decent reviews, but some people have said it’s a weird mix of trashy and super seriously gritty which doesn’t work at all

I think Game Night is going to be my film of the month

When its a month with a new Lynne Ramsay film out I would like you to re-address this, Ant.

I dunno man, that bit where Jason Bateman has the squeaky toy to bite down on for pain has consistently made me laugh every time I’ve seen the trailer. High hopes.

What will win Best Picture at the Oscars this weekend

• Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
  • Get Out
  • The Shape of Water
  • Lady Bird
  • Dunkirk
  • Phantom Thread

0 voters

Voting with my heart rather than my head.

Is anyone staying up to watch the Oscars? I was really up for it this year, even though the noms seem a forgone conclusion already, but my friends who usually have a viewing party have very selfishly decided to go to South America this weekend instead.

I’m still trying to decide between Get Out and The Shape of Water

What ought to win from the nominees

• 3 billboards
  • Phantom thread
  • Get out
  • Shape of water
  • lady bird
  • dunkirk

0 voters

Is your selection above your favourite film of the year

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Saw Black Panther yesterday (loved it, obviously. Straight in at 2 for my favourite MCUs) and of the three trailers I saw, Pacific Rim looked the best. I mean, that’s not saying much because the other two were Tomb Raider and Ready Player One but there we are. Looked like it could be fun and Boyega should bring a hefty amount of charisma and charm.