2019-06-21 - AM Thread

NO NO NO

Don’t change it. I love it!

2 Likes

enjoy indonesia!

5 Likes

so this through the week, was quite good. actually i might post in the film thread about it.

GF is getting harder to wake up. She slept through three alarms and me trying to wake her for ten minutes after that!

I plan to do very little in work today. Will definitely go and play bass at least one night this weekend.

2 Likes

Been sunbathing with a bag over his head

1 Like

Who is that about to strangle him?

Morning all

I’ve got a day off today (and Mrs CCB doesn’t work Fridays) so we’re going to the youngest’s class assembly and then going for a walk and lunch somewhere. Gonna be a long walk so am having some of this badass fruit bread for breakfast

5 Likes

is that madame tussauds

1 Like

I think she’s been dead for a few hundred years.

3 Likes

what’s on the bread ccb

Too much butter to be healthy (actually it hadn’t melted properly when I took the pic)

I’d breakfast this.

Of on a stag do innit

3 Likes

Enjoy your upside down pizza

5 Likes

Ukulele time!

1 Like

Morning The 0s and1s, all,

Happy Solstice. Hooray for Summer!

oddly, google up here knows what it’s talking about:

what glorious day it is too. Got nine odd hours of avoiding to be doing now. Really annoyingly, the decent pizza place just round the corner has been closed down, so I won’t be having that for lunch.

Got options on the evening. Might go to a pub in Reading with a friend, Might go and watch The Menstrual Cramps, Dream Nails and The Baby Seals, also some other friends are having some very Bleak drinks somewhere. Thing is, though, we’re off to London on Sunday to watch All Killa No Filla live, so two trips in one weekend might be a bit of an extravagance.

Hope you’re all well.

2 Likes

Morning all!

School run, fancy breakfast in town then off to milan for friends 40th. Bought him the fnm biography but want to read it myself…

Haven’t posted one of these for a bit, the old commute isn’t looking too shabby today

6 Likes

monring all :wave:

really really should have worked from home today but my laptop is so massive i couldn’t be bothered to lug it home. and now i’m sat in an office meant for 24 people with one other person, and no work to do. might put the cricket on on my phone and just watch that all day whilst “working”.

need to figure out what’s for lunch. might have a burger :thinking:

1 Like