2019 albums hype

Fair enough if people submit albums so far out I’m amazed more haven’t leaked this way if I would suspect mainly independent labels do this.

I reckon it may have been intentional it was released for a short while then removed? Who knows! The album was called First taste as-well. It could be a selection of tracks from his future albums hes releasing this year??
The 10th track on Emotional Mugger album is a sound collage kind of track with various future tracks he released after emotional mugger fading in and out…

2 Likes

Petrels has just dropped a new track from forthcoming album ‘The dusk loom’. Track is called The Hermit king. It is ridiculously good.

1 Like

Yeah this is really good

1 Like
1 Like

[Trash Kit, the trio made up of members of Sacred Paws, Bas Jan, and Bamboo, have announced their first album in five years, alongside revealing the title track “Horizon”.](https://www.thelineofbestfit.com/news/latest-news/trash-kit-announce-first-album-in-five-years-with-lead-single-horizon)

2 Likes
2 Likes

This is more like it. His last album was alright but, it had nowt on the others.

8 Likes

That’s massive news.

1 Like

Gotta wait till August for the album though. Just Arluck.

2 Likes

I really loved Enter back in 2006. They kind of went downhill since then to me per their sound has resembled Explosions in the Sky rather than the heavier/post-metal sound of Enter.

They’re coming to my hometown again on the tour, but I don’t anticipate going.

something very different, new Tuxedo tune which is from the upcoming 3rd Tuxedo record Tuxedo III

New Marika Hackman album, Any Human Friend, out 9th August.

Very excited!

3 Likes

Hell yes!

5 Likes

I’ve just received my record of this band’s first album and it’s pretty special.
Holding Patterns - “Endless”

3/5 of the other very fine band Crash of Rhinos

coming this summer

7 Likes
1 Like

Yes m8s

Pinata was an absolute belter, Madlib’s best since Madvillain and while Gibbs sounds good on most things, everyone sounds better over Madlib

stoked/10

3 Likes

Yeah I’m pleased that they have taken their time to release a follow up. When Pinata came out I remember saying upon release that it was better than RTJ2 on another forum and got shot down. Think I stand by that comment. Hope this one is another classic.

2 Likes