2019 Raffle Prize Receiving Thread šŸŽ

There may still be some prizes left to draw, but others have already made their way out into the open so it is probably about time to get this started!

Show/tell us about your prize when it arrives, let us know what you have got with your voucher, tell what you are getting done for your custom made [thing]!

@blind_pilot got things off to a very early start, getting his Football Manager game started even as the main draw was still going on. In that time span he must have already filled up his trophy case nicely.

Also, grand prize winner @zorb has already comprehensively answered the age-old question and showed us what a Dishoom is and seemed to have a lovely time doing so.

So yeah, Iā€™ve rambled enough, show us what youā€™ve got!

16 Likes

Just been to post prize #1, so @anon40717000 should be getting his beers soon. As soon as @Bamnan has worked his magic then the calendar will be ordered and on itā€™s way to @anon75298087 too :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes
3 Likes

Itā€™s brewing nicely! Not too long to go!

5 Likes

:blush:

2 Likes

Amazing.

1 Like

What size is the calendar? Wondering whether to hang it above my bedside table so itā€™s the first thing I see every morning :smiley:

5 Likes

Haha oh god I wouldnā€™t wish that on anyone. Itā€™ll be A4.

1 Like

@anon34135029 has already sent me a preview of the music heā€™s making for me and itā€™s a banger. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

sent over a few days ago so @nav is seemingly having a deep think about exactly what to purchase from the supermarket

canā€™t wait to see the receipt, still hoping itā€™s gonna just be 40kg of carrots

5 Likes

@nav is holding out for just before Christmas when the supermarkets do extra cheap veg so he can get even more than 40kg.

1 Like

Mine probably wonā€™t be with @anon5266188 until just before Christmas but Iā€™ll definitely have it with him before then. Just got to write up thousands of words of stuff to finish off my CIMA qualification first

3 Likes

@anon75298087, I have in my possession the Bam drawing. As well as putting it in the calendar I can send it digitally too if you like? Itā€™s fucking amazing.

7 Likes

omg I didnā€™t see this, YES PLEASE

2 Likes

Once the calendars arrived, Iā€™ll email you the high-quality version :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Mad that his is going to arrive before mine

2 Likes

This reminds me ā€¦need to go and get a shit load of chocolates & candy for @friendofthenight and most importantly, an appropriately sized box to send them in

2 Likes

Canā€™t get a decent photo of the tshirt or me tonight but delighted to receive this @billy_jizz

27 Likes

Nonsense, Scout :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hard to appreciate the tshirt when you insist upon having those eyes :heart_eyes:

2 Likes