2019 Raffle Prize Receiving Thread šŸŽ

Excellent :grinning:

Loved how you included the sound clip.

3 Likes

:smiley: happy to take nominations

1 Like

enjoyed that a lot

1 Like

Annoyingly I thought of a great one a while back, like fuck can I remember it though :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Oh wait, I remember - that DiS Conference Call one!

3 Likes

here you go @escutcheon

:heart:

2 Likes

Oh, hahaha thisā€™ll be great. :smiley:

80 posts was 10 minutes, so thisā€™ll beā€¦ an hour long. :smiley:

2 Likes

Did not remember it being so long! You could always do it in installments.

2 Likes

yeah this, happy for it to be both volumes

2 Likes

Got me a couple of @zorb Crude Birds :grinning:

I love them so much, the top one is such a badass. Thank you zorb :+1:

I havenā€™t spent my book token yet due to crippling indecision, but I decided to spend my Nintendo eshop voucher on pre-ordering the PokĆ©mon expansion pass, as I will definitely enjoy it and milk it for every bit of playtime it has and tbh my current backlog of switch games will likely keep me occupied until it is released. Thanks again for being so generous everyone who got them for me :slight_smile:

18 Likes

I feel like Iā€™m never off this site and yet people are always bringing up huge old threads like this that Iā€™ve never seen before

6 Likes

Thankfully I was wfh when that conference call thread happened, cos I was pretty much crying with laughter.

2 Likes

I feel like the bottom one is about to poke your eye out. Be careful!

1 Like

Ok so shamefully I have only just posted my raffle prize to @barleysugar and @GarethI. Annoyingly despite being stood next to the post man and his sack he wouldnā€™t accept the parcels ā€˜too lateā€™ apparently :woman_shrugging:. So they will go in tomorrowā€™s post and be with you on Thursday. Iā€™d recommend you therefore eat them all in one go as I donā€™t know how long theyā€™ll stay fresh for. Sorry for the delay!

4 Likes

Well in the mood for these. Thanks.

2 Likes

Me too

1 Like

youā€™ll go insane trying to read that

1 Like

Finally managed to give away a Winter Raffle Prize.

@tilty

Before

After

17 Likes

@laelfy they arrived. Thanks for vastly improving this evening, what a fucking treat.

Look at that

23 Likes

That is a very delicious looking vein of caramel :drooling_face:

2 Likes