2019 Spotify Wrapped

Not a vintage year for new music I guess… Tyler and Fontaines creep into the top tracks.

How are you all downloading these pictures? On mobile and web it just puts them in a slide show and I can only see share options for Facebook twitter or instagram.

1 Like

I shared it on Twitter and then just downloaded the pic from the resulting tweet

Ah ok, I tried copying but it just copied the link to the Spotify story.

The fuck is Voidgaze?

12 Likes

I guess that’s what happens when you join Art Brut for the summer?

Also 28 hours of Press Club this year wtf.

Artist of the decade is Kendrick Lamar of course.

2 Likes

image image

28 hours for GBV, no surprises there - 10 for Press Club just makes it more annoying that I managed to miss them twice this year :roll_eyes:

Otherwise though got to see 3 of my top 5 acts this year and got Alex G lined up for Feb so that’s not bad going, although my overall listening is down 10-15k minutes on the last few years :frowning:

1 Like

1 Like

I see you also love Chamber psych!

4 Likes

I used the Snipping Tool in Windows and then uploaded the files here.

Mine are weird because I only listen to certain things in certain locations on Spotify - not really representative of my listening at all… But fun!

_20191205_113054

Apparently so!

1 Like

surprise!

3 Likes

Listened to 6music druing the day a lot more thia year, so a lot less time on Spotify :upside_down_face:

https://open.spotify.com/wrapped/share-afe20a3c7ca74914a4fe9ed270b1991c-1080x1920?si=zDYVTT6XR9KWyh7CnQjZCQ&lang=en-gb

Have you listened to the newer Wilco albums Bam or was that a hangover from the start of the decade really?

Jesus someone on the Twilight Sad FB group has listened to them for 157 hours, or 50% of their entire Spotify listening haha

Same, same

1 Like

1 Like