2021 College Football Thread

Imagine watching your entire career crumble before you, just millions of dollars going up in flames, and you haven’t even left university.

He’ll still be picked, but yeah, he’s dropped from top 5 overall to maybe a day 3 pick in 5 weeks

He’s pulled a Connor Cook. And he didn’t even put in a shit year, he just seemed to fall out of favour.

The freshman replacement looks a ridiculous athlete so far too. If he completes this comeback it’ll be his job for the season

Oh my god what a throw and catch. He’s got an absolute cannon

This ref is creepy jacked

1 Like

No fucking wayyyy

Ha this must’ve been what your last post was about, my stream must be behind

1 Like

I don’t think Spencer Rattler is starting many more games. That catch though

Was that rattler on the two pointer?

1 Like

Yeah. Assume Williams hasn’t had any reps on 2 point plays in practice

1 Like

This is a brilliant, daft game. So happy I picked this over England vs Andorra

I dutifully followed Michigan State grinding down Rutgers, this is like a different sport (though there was an exquisite 96 yard TD run)

1 Like

Xavier Worthy looks a player also

This game is ridiculous.

Can’t believe it happened at the same time as Arkansas Ole Miss

1 Like

Quite irked it’s not going to overtime

1 Like

Lincoln, you’ve done it again

Now, a nice palate cleanser, Penn St / Iowa to provide a classic Big 10 style, 17 to 14 defensive slog.

Layers upon layers

and oh how the mighty have fallen. Alabama’s first loss in two years. Saban’s first loss to one of his former coaches. Georgia will move up to #1 and Iowa #2.

Some great games yesterday.

0-5 Massachusetts knocks of now 0-6 Connecticut. Program is an abomination. However, one silver lining is me and some buddies have made a killing betting against them this year haha.

If Thibodeaux lands on the Lions, I’m okay with this shitty season.