2024 Rolling Hip-Hop Thread

“24, mad motherf–king hardcore”

Hopes for 2024? Me? Probably just for that Mach Hommy album to drop. Wouldn’t mind that Madlib YOD album either. And maybe for 90Tapes to unearth something dusty from a Wu-Tang b-teamer that nobody ever heard before.

While I wait for whatever new releases Friday brings, I’m listening to this podcast about Natural Elements and Scienz of Life.

2 Likes

Didnt realise MIKE was touring, might try to get to the Glasgow date

1 Like

It will have been 5 years in June since Bandana came out.

FIVE FUCKING YEARS.

I just want time to slow down a little bit.

3 Likes

Been hammering the JID album from a year or two back recently. Maybe my 24 hope is for a new JID project

2 Likes

Hope? Chance comeback. Carti delivering. That new Slick Rick album? JID & Metro. By Storm (the ex-Injury Reserve thing). Redman? The Snoop and Dre album being real? Lol. That Roots album finally? Supreme Clientele 2? Doom vaults open? :smiling_face_with_tear:

Imminently? Nicholas Craven and Boldy James. Benny. Chief Keef. Cudi maybe? Some of the features on the K**** album. Jahari Massamba Unit.

1 Like

Oh yeah! Am looking forward to that Benny album. Liked the singles I’ve heard. And speaking of which… a Stove God Cooks album has to imminent right?!

1 Like

my hope for 2024 is that @CHAIRMAN_LMAO posts the list!

3 Likes

Yes. I think he’s doing a show at Cafe Oto in London. Might go to that.

Lol. Set myself up for that one innit.

2 Likes

3!

1 Like

Oh. And they’re all sold out. :roll_eyes:

Three times as many chances for returns

True. Would prefer the Saturday though (mates going and they have Kernel and Paulaner on tap there)

And then my YouTube algorithm does the work for me…

He’s so fucking good

3 Likes

nozlist a bit different this time round

Veeze at no 1. I’m being gaslit.

2 Likes

End of an era :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Noz has made me feel like I have old-man rap taste since the Cocaine Blunt days so maybe… 20 years?

1 Like

Technically listening to DJ Khaled on January 4th, 2024 via Andrew Noz. Year is wide open already (this Meek/Ross bangs)