🌟 21 days of Happiness/Positive Mindset 🌟

Hello!
Tomorrow starts our November 21 days of happy! Anyone can join in, it’ll take you just a few minutes every day to hopefully lead to a more positive mindset.

You can use this thread as a place to put your journal entries, or you can write them in a diary, draw them, do whatever you like to document your entries or achievements for that day. If you want to keep them private, that’s perfectly fine! Just check in from time to time to let us know how you’re getting on.

The rules for each day:

1. Some kind of physical exercise (like taking the stairs at work, walking from the station, a little run, chasing after your toddler etc)
  2. Some form of meditation (You could sit quietly and breathe deeply for a minute. I’ll add some links below for home meditation I like!)
  3. Journal about 2 new things you’re grateful for (like a new coffee shop opening near you or finding a new favourite biscuit in the supermarket etc)
  4. Journal about 1 positive experience you had today (for example, you spoke to someone you normally wouldn’t, you made an appointment for something)
  5. Perform Conscious Acts of Kindness (thank someone in your social support network, say something nice to a person at work. Whatever it is, take positive action towards another person. No minimum, no maximum)

And for an additional one, whenever you look in the mirror, say “I love/like you” or compliment yourself in another way.

If you’re in, write a little entry about how you feel at the start then we can look back at the end of the 21 days and see if we feel any different!

I’m excited, are you? :slight_smile:

• I’m in!
  • Not for me thanks but I wish you all the best :heart:

0 voters

14 Likes

Wishing nothing but wonderful things for anyone doing this.

4 Likes

I’ve made a note on a Post-It to try and follow these but it might fall by the wayside.

Thank you for spreading positivity.

2 Likes

This is such a good idea, good on you for posting this.

Got my Todoist ready.

3 Likes

good call meow, here we go! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I’m going to try!

you’re a good egg for doing this. Thanks :smiley:

2 Likes

i’m all set for #1 cos i walk to and from work each day. 40 minutes each way. sometimes i aim for 30 minutes if i’m feeling good, get that endorphin rush a bit.

1 Like

Ooh that’s good!

1 Like

i fully expect to fail at this within about two days (very positive mindset there) but what the hell, will give it a go :+1:

1 Like

Hopefully cause we all come on here pretty much every day, seeing this thread bobbing up may help remind people!

1 Like

If anyone is struggling with the meditation part, I LOVE to do this and find it so cleansing and soothing even for just a few breaths.

Also Yoga with Adrienne is very good if anyone needs any home yoga to do.

1 Like

i got taught the press fingers together on chest, concentrate on chest rising and falling with slow measured breaths. it’s hard to get the hang of but worth it when sleepless or stressed (or both!)

1 Like

That sounds good too!

Love a good breathe me.

2 Likes

Reminder that this starts today! I’m going to post mine this evening cause I think it’ll be easier to journal at the end of the day and reflect on the good things.

Hope it goes well for you all! :two_hearts:

9 Likes

Great work meow

4 Likes

Good idea this. Don’t meditate or exercise but will have a bash at 3,4 and 5

2 Likes

Okay, I’m in on this. I think I need it at the moment.

1 Like

FUCK YES.

New month, new me.

2 Likes

You’ll go blind!

2 Likes

Well that was going to be my positive experience and you’ve ruined it

3 Likes