Tomorrow starts our November 21 days of happy! Anyone can join in, it’ll take you just a few minutes every day to hopefully lead to a more positive mindset.
You can use this thread as a place to put your journal entries, or you can write them in a diary, draw them, do whatever you like to document your entries or achievements for that day. If you want to keep them private, that’s perfectly fine! Just check in from time to time to let us know how you’re getting on.
The rules for each day:
- Some kind of physical exercise (like taking the stairs at work, walking from the station, a little run, chasing after your toddler etc)
- Some form of meditation (You could sit quietly and breathe deeply for a minute. I’ll add some links below for home meditation I like!)
- Journal about 2 new things you’re grateful for (like a new coffee shop opening near you or finding a new favourite biscuit in the supermarket etc)
- Journal about 1 positive experience you had today (for example, you spoke to someone you normally wouldn’t, you made an appointment for something)
- Perform Conscious Acts of Kindness (thank someone in your social support network, say something nice to a person at work. Whatever it is, take positive action towards another person. No minimum, no maximum)
And for an additional one, whenever you look in the mirror, say “I love/like you” or compliment yourself in another way.
If you’re in, write a little entry about how you feel at the start then we can look back at the end of the 21 days and see if we feel any different!
I’m excited, are you?
- I’m in!
- Not for me thanks but I wish you all the best