21% of DiSers claim to not have a microwave!

Aaaaaaahaha.

Ridiculous.

5 Likes

Had one for a bit once. Don’t really have space for it where we are now and barely used it so we got rid of it.

1 Like

I do have one, but rarely use it. I prefer to reheat leftovers in the oven.

I am… inhales solemnly

one of the 21%.

No space for one and never notice the lack of it whatsoever :man_shrugging:

also don’t have a toaster or a freezer, fight me

2 Likes

Same

2 Likes

How many tellies have you got, m9?

Don’t know why people dislike them. Ideal for heating up leftovers if you live alone, ideal for porridge in the mornings, etc.

2 Likes

Weird wording, but yeah.

you won’t like this one bit big man but I’ve got one telly and it’s not even connected up as a TV. just use the HDMI to run a laptop or PS4 through it

Yeah, you’re right. Amended.

What you all fuckin wit?

• 650w
  • 700w
  • 750w
  • 800w
  • 1000w
  • I cook my ready meals in a nuclear reactor

0 voters

sure is. Only food items i put in the microwave really are on my sensor settings. Popcorn, eggs, baked potato, etc.

1 Like

Shouldn’t catch if it has a popcorn setting.

1 Like

Never had one until I moved in here and it came with the flat. Don’t use it.

1 Like

950 :sunglasses:

Frankly in awe at 900w+ power ballers

4 Likes

Used to be a microwave addict but then I moved into a new flat which didn’t have one and then I bought one but couldn’t be arsed to set it up - so got used to not using one. Reheat everything in a pan and it works fine. Genuinely the only thing I can think of a real need for a microwave is popcorn in a bag or heating Scottish crumpets and butter. Everything can be heated in a pan.

This is true, but it’s also a bit more of a faff (you’ve got to keep an eye on it) and can involve more washing up (yes I am that lazy).

1 Like

my current microwave doesn’t say the wattage on it which is a bit inconvenient tbh

Says “own” innit.

There’s one in my house but it’s owned by someone else. Also can’t think of a time when I’d ever use it.