23rd December - Black Eye Friday II - The Bruisening

Im pretending to work until we all sack off the charade and go to the pub. around 12 hopefully.
then not in until the 9th!(NINE) of January 2017

gotta wrap all my presents
might go gym
having christmas dinner and opening presents with the tv tonight
that’ll do

what games you got for Christmas? thatll be tonight sorted… (unless you spend 15hours waiting for updates :frowning:)

What are you doing with your time off?

It’s my birthday.

Family meal later then off to a mini beer festival. Then probably back to town.

So tired, so not really in the birthday mood yet.

1 Like

up until January the 1st I’ll be eating my body weight in cheese.
After that I’ll be a model of good health - fitter, happier, more productive etc
But nothing big planned, usual stuff really, play some music, read, watch a few films, im trying to learn a bit of Japanese

You up to much over the holidays?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
:fireworks: :birthday:

7 Likes

just FFXV, but gonna let the tv play it first as i’ve decided to play all the silent hill games in order :expressionless:

Thank you Mwt.

Happy birthday paisan

2 Likes

:confetti_ball::tada::cake::birthday::champagne::clinking_glasses::beers::beer::tumbler_glass::confetti_ball::tada:

1 Like

Yeah I didn’t think it was but still, child hospital germs!

I’m off today so just gonna kick about till it’s time to meet the troops for a shit tonne of whisky.
:tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Mostly dodging Scottish weather for the rest of it! Got a limitless card for Odeon so am going to spend the wettest days watching every crapnfilm I can. If it gets nice we’ll head to the coast.

GOOD MORNING

about to brave storm whateverit’scalled to go and do one last bit of shopping before the 27th :grimacing:

Last day until Wednesday. Got into work at 7:30 so I can leave at 4, my flight back to the UK is at 6. Then hiring a car and driving down to Nottingham, will probably get in around 10:30. This will be the first Christmas in years that I’m not gonna be sleeping on my parents’ shite sofabed, which I am looking forward to Very Much.

Happy birthday @Unlucky!

1 Like

just put on come dine with me and shaun ryder is on it. too early for this, man.

is it twisting your melon

man

1 Like

happy birthday @noise_ramones :birthday: :gift: :christmas_tree:

2 Likes
  • got the veggie breakfast roll from Jamaica Blue
  • twisted my wankle