25/10/2016-Evening thread

Hiya

Which sufjan songs? Never thought to learn any of his stuff tbh.

Hello :slight_smile:

What’s on the agenda Ruski?

Did the record come with the DVD?

good eve DiS.

Flew back from seattle earlier today and I’ve just woken up, no idea what time it’s meant to be. I probably should have tried to stay awake for longer but fuck it, I was knackered.

would like dumplings

Doesn’t look like it. There were two versions of the album right? A Japanese and a US one? This was the one I got.

Looks like the southern lord one. The one I got (from SL) had a DVD with a few videos on

Edit:just checked and the DVD was a limited edition thing

Just have to point out that I’m currently sitting in a rocking chair that’s almost the exact same one as @hip_young_gunslinger was castigated for buying a few weeks ago.

1 Like

Yep, Southern Lord. Ah well, it would have been nice but I’m not even on DVDbook so it doesn’t matter.

Wikimedia is one of the organisers so we’re going to go through some Wikipedia articles about women in film and look at how people write about them etc.

I haven’t read the articles in question yet though, so hopefully get through those tomorrow.

1 Like

Good, got out of work early. 2 weeks without trips to Edinburgh now, which is good (no, travelling) and bad (stuck with boring normal office work)

Leftover noodle soup from the Vietnamese restaurant. Was good. Got some tiffin I bought with my lunch but not ate too.

Dunno what to do, either watch There will be blood or the west wing or read some Sartre.

Hey mwt et al

I’m good thanks. Had a day off and went for a walk along the Norfolk Coast Path.

Nearly went in a restaurant called Shucks but the menu was overpriced and it looked like a giant waterbutt from the outside. Sorry @shucks .

Not much planned for tonight; it’s been quiet of late in the evenings. Had fish and chips for lunch so am going to have something like beans on toast for tea.

1 Like

Having Linda McCartney sausages for tea, side order of jacket potatoes and kale.

1 Like

Having a relaxing night, truth be told I’ve been letting someone stay in my room the past few days who just needed a place to stay. But I don’t know them that well and they’re staying elsewhere tonight so having a night of blissful sanctuary. Not that I really mind, but you know.
Mexican food tonight, not necessarily in burrito form. Free form. Lots of salad I’m thinking, I’ve not eaten since Sunday.

Hi cc

6 a side tonight but on Sundays I play right back or centre mid. Utility man with ideas above my station

1 Like

Niiice.

oh good idea I can get some music done

And then have a wank

1 Like