2k18 SIX NATIONS thread

Also, fuck John Inverdale

8 Likes

An opinion everyone can agree with, I suspect.

The bit when he tried to do an impression of Ian Robertson…:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Just give the job to Gabby Logan and Hazel Irvine. He’s a cunt.

3 Likes

Yeah this seems like an iffy call there. Calls “lost now”, launchberry releases. And then he blows. Not a good call

Youve got a few months to try and find a decent #7 until the mighy ABs arrive.

kudos to Scotland, if they’d started the tournament like that they’d be a good shout for a grand slam now
Ireland v Scotland should be a cracker

see gatland has said he’s going to give some fringe players a run out now, so we may finally see wales playing the more exciting style of rugby that we all know they are capable of

underhill or simmons would be fine with billy at 8 & robshaw at 6
completely different look to the team with that combo

1 Like

Frustrating half that

Thank christ Ireland’s winning this shitshow of a 6 nations

This game is utter, utter shite

Borked the championship already, but France are putting in a very good account for themselves

Defensively, yes they have. But they’ve not exactly been challenged by incisive attacking play. They’ve nothing going forward.

Proper anti climax of a game

how about now

Finally!!!

Not a yellow card though. And possibly not a penalty try either

Game’s perked up!!!

Love the French

Mmmm probably not the best person to ask… certainly suspect though. Actually fuck it I’ll agree England have had a harsh decision against them here (but this is such a rarity as to make it insignificant)

1 Like

Id possibly concede that a pelanty try is fine as the high tackle denied a try scoring opportunity, but never a yellow

1 Like

English commentator getting #irked by the classy, artistic French production :joy:
Literally the best thing about the French games too, joyless prick

2 Likes

Anything that riles Brian Moore is fine in my book

How’s the rugby going? All happy?

3 Likes