30 Rock

I’m currently rewatching 30 Rock of an evening, just got on to the fifth season and I’m not sure I ever actually watched this to begin with.

There’s quite a lot of dated stuff but it’s still really funny, lots of great minor characters and Alec Baldwin gives one of the great comic performances.

There’s a Frinkiac-style quote finder now too:

https://funcooker.fun

3 Likes

Loved every moment of it, though haven’t seen the covid reunion thing as yet.

(Paging @drspaceman to thread.)

2 Likes

Any time my wife is having a bad day I just get her to watch this

5 Likes

Think about this whenever I have to carry two drinks

1 Like

Didn’t know this was a thing!

1 Like

I actually only ever saw the first three seasons but those are terrific, especially love Pete and Jenna. Very stupid that they took some episodes off streaming services etc because viewers get treated like babies these days, I should track down the DVDs and watch the rest of the show

1 Like

A masterclass throughout from Alex Baldwin

5 Likes

13 Likes

I hadn’t realised there were episodes missing. Weirdly I’m sure I watched one where Tracy and Jenna swapped places, maybe it was just edited instead?

There was a scene in one where Jon Hamm and Jason Sudekis didn’t do blackface, but did impressions of Caribbean women which was a bit hmm.

Excellent username/post SYNERGY

1 Like

One of the greatest comedy shows of all time, imo. Rewatched the entire seven(?) seasons over lockdown and it’s still laugh-out-loud hilarious and utterly surreal. Dips here and there but it gives me such joy.

3 Likes

The live episodes are absolutely amazing.

4 Likes

Adore it

Best character:

• Liz
  • Tracy
  • Jack
  • Jenna
  • Kenneth
  • Pete
  • Frank
  • Other

0 voters