5 minute crafts

Has this been done before?
Anyway, toilet

3 Likes

I donā€™t know

Edit; Iā€™m actually not angry at the jeans vase I think thatā€™s nice

5 Likes

Are these those things on Facebook?

Just saw someone cover a watermelon with candle wax and say itā€™ll last until Christmas now.

1 Like

5 Minute Cwbafts

5 Likes

Yeah! Facebook, Instagram, YouTube. The ā€œlife hacksā€ that not a single fucking soul needs or asked for.

Also would that work???

2 Likes

I have no idea, but also, probably the last thing Iā€™m thinking of after two kilos of Xmas pud is a slice of waxy melon

1 Like

Homemade ball gags!

1 Like

Really like your instaloo.

Iā€™d probably add a bag for easy disposal.

1 Like

:smiley: itā€™s not mine!
Yeah, same. Although the pool noodle is a nice touch for comfort, wouldnā€™t have thought of that.
Donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever shat in a bucket. Will add it to my to do list. Have you ever shat in a bucket?

Sorry, very personal question. Should probably take you to Nandoā€™s before asking something like that.

1 Like

The pool noodle is your finest idea.

Glad you invented this kermie

2 Likes

Spent too long wondering how they got that toilet roll on the handle there

3 Likes

No its a fine question.

Iā€™ve shat in a woods.

I think I did shit in a bucket on holiday in Greece when the loo broke for 4 days so I shat in a bag in a bucket.

1 Like

:smiley: FINE, Iā€™ll take the credit.

Yeah, again, bag is definitely a nice touch. Youā€™re a classy guy

2 Likes

Haha!

1 Like

Pineapple bird

This is cute but the size of my feet would make it terrifying

3 Likes

Oooh Iā€™ll watch that!
Yeah, thts what inspired this thread- a couple of youtubers I like have recreated some of them and the general consensus is ā€œthis is bullshitā€

1 Like

Yes I LOVE her debunking videos! Thereā€™s one where her and her husband try and do research into the company and it all gets a bit weird.

ETA: oh thatā€™s the one you posted,durrrr :smiley:

2 Likes

My fave is the microwaved meringues, his poor face.

Also whatā€™s hilarious is 5 minute crafts saw how popular her debunking videos are so they started doing debunk videos. Carnage.

4 Likes

The most recent ā€˜5 Minute Craftā€™ video I saw was someone turning a 6 inch old nail into a miniature sword.

All the comments were basically, ā€œI think that took a bit longer than 5 minutes,ā€ which was gratifying but it was nuts.

2 Likes