5 minute crafts

Has this been done before?
Anyway, toilet

3 Likes

I don’t know

Edit; I’m actually not angry at the jeans vase I think that’s nice

5 Likes

Are these those things on Facebook?

Just saw someone cover a watermelon with candle wax and say it’ll last until Christmas now.

1 Like

5 Minute Cwbafts

5 Likes

Yeah! Facebook, Instagram, YouTube. The “life hacks” that not a single fucking soul needs or asked for.

Also would that work???

2 Likes

I have no idea, but also, probably the last thing I’m thinking of after two kilos of Xmas pud is a slice of waxy melon

1 Like

Homemade ball gags!

1 Like

Really like your instaloo.

I’d probably add a bag for easy disposal.

1 Like

:smiley: it’s not mine!
Yeah, same. Although the pool noodle is a nice touch for comfort, wouldn’t have thought of that.
Don’t think I’ve ever shat in a bucket. Will add it to my to do list. Have you ever shat in a bucket?

Sorry, very personal question. Should probably take you to Nando’s before asking something like that.

1 Like

The pool noodle is your finest idea.

Glad you invented this kermie

2 Likes

Spent too long wondering how they got that toilet roll on the handle there

3 Likes

No its a fine question.

I’ve shat in a woods.

I think I did shit in a bucket on holiday in Greece when the loo broke for 4 days so I shat in a bag in a bucket.

1 Like

:smiley: FINE, I’ll take the credit.

Yeah, again, bag is definitely a nice touch. You’re a classy guy

2 Likes

Haha!

1 Like

I hate these so much, if they worked fair enough but most of them are fake, there’s a good youtube channel that recreates them exposing how fake they are

6 Likes

Pineapple bird

This is cute but the size of my feet would make it terrifying

3 Likes

They are fun to get angry about though

2 Likes

Oooh I’ll watch that!
Yeah, thts what inspired this thread- a couple of youtubers I like have recreated some of them and the general consensus is “this is bullshit”

1 Like

This lady is quite good, enjoy how she gets her husband to taste everything even though it looks like literal dogshit and he goes along with it

4 Likes