- Ireland. Don’t really care where, just got a hankering to go for some reason. Maybe Dublin?
- Scotland. Edinburgh or Glasgow, or indie option though?
- Buenos Aires. Would love to take in a game at La Bombonera and eat steaks
I wanna go where the people go
- to wherever the fuck my nicked bike bits are x 5
what did you have stolen in the end?
everything which is missing in this picture:
(bars, shifters [this is the ££ bit to replace], stem, Penge headset cap, headset, plus cables to replace)
- Japan again
- Portland, OR
my proper list would be:
- Scottish highlands
- the Dolomites
Is this speficially places you’ve not been before, ie excluding revisiting places? Assuming so…
- South Korea
- Costa Rica
- New Orleans
- Santiago (the Galician one)
shit. real bad. sorry pn
CUNTS. Fucking hell mate, I’m fuming for you here.
Some kind of atoll
Well I’m going on a mammoth trip in 2018 so I’ll exclude places that I’m going to then.
- New York
- South America (yeah all of it)
- The top bit of Scotland above Inverness that you never actually hear anything about
- Sri Lanka
At the moment…
- The Alps
- Basque Country
- Skye and the Applecross Peninsula
ooft I forgot Bergen. Bergen is maybe my number one actually.