£50 notes

FUCK OFF!

3 Likes

Would be cool if they have the back of her head on one side and her face on the other.

9 Likes

Chico had a stroke a few weeks ago, but my brother saw him at a health & fitness conference thing last week and he said Chico looked in good health. Just in case anyone was concerned about Chico.

1 Like

2 Likes

That’s good news (the recovery, not the stroke, obviously). Always came across as a very likeable man, did chico

1 Like

Which ones your brother?

1 Like

there was a headline going around the twitter about this quoting him as saying “I really thought it was Chico’s time”

3 Likes

True story: my Dad gave me a £50 note one year for my birthday. As an experiment I took it to a newsagents and bought a can of coke with it. The newsagent accepted the note, didn;t even check it, and gave me the correct change without counting the hat either. True srtoy.

1 Like

Me and a mate saw Chico in Belfast City Airport a few years ago. He came and sat next to us in the departure lounge. Because he’s an absolute bantersaurus rex, my friend turned to him and said “Excuse me mate, have you got the time?”

11 Likes

Friend of mine saw rio ferdinand in nandos once. Slowly walked up to him looking like an excited fan and said ‘erm, excuse me I know you must get this all the time, but are you anton ferdinand’s brother?’ really lovely work

21 Likes

This is now the “Friend bantsed a celebrity” thread

My mum accidentally bantsed mcfly once

Hope Chico played it straight, looked at his watch and said “it’s 10 past two, mate” (or whatever time it was).

1 Like

Queen

We saw Mark Strong at the Oval a while back, IMDBed him to find his most obscure role (which I forget now) and gave him the 'OMG it’s third henchman from xxx’s.

Which has now been appropriated a s a Richard Herring joke.

1 Like

A man so committed to sitting in the House of Lords one day, he’s grown his own wig

5 Likes

Who is it who has the photo of themselves giving Gregg Wallace the finger? I want to see that again.

Paying tradesmen.

Our plumber has a card machine. What a time to be alive.