6 Music Festival 2017 - Glasgow

just the shins and grandaddy in o2 academy tomorrow for me. might head over early to get some sun beers in though! :beers:

1 Like

They’re at academy not Barras!

I’m going to:

Barras tonight - Jesus and Mary Chain, Ride, Warpaint, Sleaford Mods
Barras Tomorrow - Bonobo, Songhoy Blues, Thundercat
SWG3 if I can be arsed
Tramway Sunday - Father John Misty, Wedding Present
Academy Sunday - Belle & Sebastian

Gonna :sleeping::sleeping: at some point too maybe. Wee heads up too THESE EVENTS START REALLY EARLY, Sleaford Mods are on at 5.45 ffs

1 Like

St lukes has a nice wee garden out front too mind

1 Like

yeah pretty early kick offs, apparently first band on at 5.15 tonight at st lukes.

boring admin question: ticketweb said my ticket is for collection at the box office, but the 6music thing they sent out said the tickets should have been sent out by now. this is fine and it’ll be at the box office, right?

1 Like

I’m guessing it’s so everyone gets a proper set but man that’s gonna be some long shows

1 Like

I think they meant “if you selected to send” anyway my mate who works for ticketweb is based at st Luke’s all weekend for this so yeah you’ll be fine they’ll have someone there

sound, cheers!

Depeche Mode are definitely at the Barras (if that’s who you’re talking about)

So where the hell am I going tonight

DM play on Sunday

Oh they’re playing Sunday duh

1 Like

think severed my still be feeling the effects of those beers at the rammstein film last night :wink:

2 Likes

Does anyone know if they’ve announced running orders for the gigs? Going to st lukes tomorrow but can’t make it for the start, want to know who I’m going to miss (hope it’s Sacred Paws, they’ll play again in Glasgow sooner than any of the other bands)

My understanding is that Sacred Paws are first on tomorrow night, but then i might be wrong. And yeah they’ll be playing glasgow very soon again no doubt

1 Like

Yeah it will be sacred paws.

Just looked at Academy times 6-12?!!!

You would be correct, sir.

1 Like

Car Seat Headrest with all the emo kids tomorrow night for me, Clive.
Looking forward to seeing Lemon Twigs too, even though I’ve only seen a picture of them and not heard any songs!! They look interesting.

@Lo-Pan where did you get the set times??

1 Like

we saw them in sleazys in december, so much fun :slight_smile:
eh, not sure, but i remember reading it someplace, maybe in a ticketweb email or something

Saturday 25th March (6pm Doors, 10.30pm Show Ends)

CAR SEAT HEADREST // THE LEMON TWIGS // HALEY BONAR // SACRED PAWS