6 Music Festival 2017 - Glasgow

I got a ticketweb email suggesting it was finishing at 11.30pm. If it’s finishing at 10.30 I can go for the whole thing… I suppose it’s just worth finding out what tonight’s times are and going from there

1 Like

Let me ask my man on the inside

2 Likes

Do you know the other stage times for the barras tonight?

All I know is Sleaford Mods are on at 5.45!

1 Like

Aye I was about to correct myself. SO EARLY… I might as well make my way over now

My pal couldn’t go so gave me his ticket but still a little worried about the ID being an issue :confused:

Can you get a loan of your friend’s bank card for the night of whatever event you’re going to? That should be enough to get you in.

1 Like

What venue?

your pal got stage times for st lukes tonight?

Hullo. Just tonight’s JAMC at the Barras. Was initially gonna get there 8pm after the babysitter came by… now the little one is going for a sleep-over - RESULT! Still tight to make Sleaford Mods tho… 5:25pm! Sheeeesh

1 Like

Barras

Not yet but he said he’d let me know as soon as he does but I’d guess first band half an hour after doors

1 Like

Asked my mate will let you know

1 Like

@Lo-Pan someone from warpaint (I think) just said our bus is the wrong colour because it’s blue and this city’s team is green.

To be fair they are in the most Celtic heavy area

1 Like

The city’s colours are all the colours of the bow maaaaan :grinning::+1::beer:

2 Likes

Steady on the green.

2 Likes

Yeah, nae cunt has a full set of teeth down there :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

Patter

1 Like