6 Music Festival 2017 - Glasgow

Ok so pal says:

“Not overly strict. If no ID then probably fine. Bbc don’t want to turn folk away” @wecancreate
I’m a terrible Barras already they’re just scanning tickets
And

1 Like

Cheers paisan. Have a blast :+1::grinning::beer:

1 Like

You too let us know what you’re upto after!

1 Like

My phone is gonna die so :dizzy_face:

That looks well tasty, I must say.

I’m definitely drunk

1 Like

Is that because it was so rubbish drinking was the only thing to do?

2 Likes

How were everyone’s gigs last night?!
We missed Duds. Girl ray were good, some really nice harmonising and some lovely tracks.
Dutch uncles were excellent, a band I’ve never really properly listened to but really enjoyed them, loads of energy.
Cate le bon was very good as well, again not too familiar with her back catalogue but she’s got a kinda haunting voice which you kinda lose yourself in.
Canny wait for the lemon twigs later

In my case, yes

Sleaford Mods were great, everyone else were dull, left about 5 songs into j&mc because I physically could be in the Barrowlands drinking tenements any longer, I had been there 5 HOURS by that point

2 Likes

Tenements is rank, love a tennents though :grinning::beer:

Same thing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

:grinning:
I stopped drinking beer after a couple of hours last night cos it was too much and switched to gin

Good shout, maybe I should have done the same, the idea of spending another 4 hours at Barrowlands tonight is giving me the fear

1 Like

Haha yer a seasoned campaigner I’m sure you’ll be grand :+1:

So much tenements no one should drink this much tennents…

Bbc6 coverage just now is horrendous

1 Like

Wasn’t at any of the events last night, but Sparks looked great on the TV and JAMC sounded great on the radio.

1 Like

Was just saying the the tv there that is really love to catch sparks live sometime

They said last night that they’d be back touring here later in the year.

1 Like

Looking forward to depeche mode ya fud :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

1 Like