6music?

don’t listen to her that often but quite like her, she’s just fairly lovely generally really isn’t she?

Really like Keaveny and didn’t expect him to polarize opinion so much. Like Sean said above, would have thought his dry brand of humour to be compatible with these boards.

Don’t often listen to his show too much as I try to get my daily news hit from The Today Programme :confounded:

She seems likeable when I’ve seen her on the telly. I like listening to 6music on my drive in to work so interested to see what her show will be like in the breakfast slot.

I think my main problem is his show seemed a lot better when he had Jake Yapp contributing and after he left it just seemed a bit ‘will this do’ and not in an endearing way. Also his interviews are awful fawning affairs.

didn’t know he was on it. noticed he’s got a Radio 4 show at the minute which i’ve been meaning to start.

Can take or leave Keaveney. Enjoy Small Claims Court, which is pretty much a DiS thread. Prefer Grimmy on radio 1, although I realise most people in this thread don’t fall into the 18-35 listener demographic