6music?

She’s given such a diverse range of acts a big push, from Ikonika and Burial to Deftones and Nils Frahm via Hannah Peel and Flohio. Definitely give her Recommends show a go, an hour every week of new releases and new acts. BBC Radio 6 Music - New Music Fix, With Mary Anne Hobbs

7 Likes

Did see Hannah Peel singing her praises in an interview recently yeah

1 Like

Sack it off and listen to WFMU instead.

I don’t mind Keaveny but he’s always been fairly disliked on here since he started. I don’t think most of us have a high tolerance for that overly-talky humour stuff that he goes for, particularly in the mornings.

A shame to be missing Lozza doing the morning slot as that would be interesting.

1 Like

It’s odd because his humour reminds me of a lot of the things on here. Perhaps worth a few people revisiting over the coming weeks? Be curious if there’s still such a dislike.

2 Likes

Had this one in the car this morning, loads of great stuff on there.

1 Like

He’s my alarm every morning and I absolutely can’t stand him. Really looking forward to the reshuffle

3 Likes

He’s fine, sean.

6 Likes

I like SK and always have. He’s a good fella

2 Likes

6music… play some music.
whats his thing? what music does he like? no idea, just loves the sound of his own voice.

He likes the Who.

Who

Daltrey is such a bellend

1 Like

for real?? fuck him off to radio 2 FFS

1 Like

And Led Zep. Mainly

he likes a peado band basically?

wheres the fucking book Pete?

I don’t really see how it matters as it is just (largely) a playlist for the daytime shows. Who gives a fuck what music they like? Unless I have to endure it I couldn’t give a shit what music any human likes. Makes no odds to me.

the off-playlist stuff he plays is shit
his chat is shit
he’s shit

1 Like

Yeah I think we get the idea you don’t like him. I think he is ok.

they all play an amount of off playlist stuff, so their taste is still important

1 Like