- Getting to a train barrier without having your card ready.
- Using the last sheet of toilet paper and not replacing the roll.
- Drinking from a plastic straw.
- Wearing a t-shirt for 3 days in a row in summer.
- Splashing a stranger in a swimming pool.
- Dumping refrigerated produce in a section of the supermarket without refrigeration after deciding you don’t want it after all.
- Trying something out in a shop and then later buying it online.
- Making false idols
- Farting in a lift
- Pooping on a plate
- Pissing on a person
- could be consentual (consensual?)
This is the non-lethal kind of murder (of crows)
Sin gas means without gas when you’re abroad
Don’t give me that!
If they say that, it’s not consentual
Anything else have murder as the collective noun?
(Peter Falk was on Larry Sanders last night)