8th September 2020 Thread (Morning)

do love logging off at exactly 5 and just doing a reverse leap from my deskchair onto my bed.

I mean I’ve done it before, but there’s something really nice about being able to do it daily.

or until they get rid of me again because of the rona.

A man has just arrived to faff with… something outside to do with gas?? A gas man perhaps? He needs to see my boiler afterwards apparently, so I’m gonna feel judged about my bag of recycling that should’ve been taken out yesterday

Probably should’ve asked to see a badge instead of being like YEAH COME ON IN BABES

I was about to say… tell me they’ve written to you in advance or you’ve seen their ID…

p02632m9

1 Like

I think they wrote to me ages ago and tried to come over when I first moved in but it was at times when I was about to go out etc so it never happened. Presume it got pushed back cause of corona?
He’s got a uniform on, and a box.

I’ll ask to see his ID when he comes into my flat

2 Likes

Oh my god this is a disaster, I have no idea when he’s gonna come in and I need a poo cause it’s making me nervous

2 Likes

I double-yewed from haitch today

So

I dyed my hair this afternoon but couldn’t get hold of the pre lightener that I normally use. So obviously it’s come out a bit ginger*. Not full on orange, more strawberry blonde, but not what I was after. Thankfully there’s a Superdrug just round the corner, so I’ve got another lot to try later.

*not that there’s anything wrong with ginger - my mum and sisters are ginger