9am and no daily thread (wednesday)

My autocorrect has disappeared in DiS, is it me or DiS?

It’s great your, it’s egg fine for me

Enjoyed this phrase

Day by day our walks are getting a little bit more colourful

Also a big water main has gone pop and washed out a sizeable chunk of the park with it. Good job nobody was on the footpath when it went :grimacing:

11 Likes

How would you square the circle of Pancake Day always being on a tuesday and 14th February potentially being any day of the week? Would Pancake Day always be on 15th Feb regardless, or would Valentines Day be changed to 41 days before Easter?

Or maybe the church could sort it out that Easter is the same date every year - after all, if it’s meant to be when Jesus died, then surely that should be the same day? Come at me theologists!

1 Like

I’m not sure if I updated my keyboard software but I’m noticing similar things.

I also have an automstic space after every word which doesn’t change for full stops.

want pancakes now

3 Likes

A d̶̶o̶̶g̶ pancake is for life, not just for ̶c̶̶h̶̶r̶̶i̶̶s̶̶t̶̶m̶̶a̶̶s̶ pancake day

3 Likes

Yes, all the till systems are down. Perfect day to be berated by customers

This sounds really horrible, fingers crossed for you both

Really feels like even the concept of long-Covid has been almost dismissed and forgotten about with the supposed mildness of Omicron vs previous variants and the Govts all-consuming drive for ‘business-as-usual’, ‘learning to live with it’ etc. Fuckers.

4 Likes

These were men with a trade

3 Likes

And they exited, quickly, through the gift shop

1 Like

I REMEMBER MARE THAN ANYCUNT

3 Likes

I keep starting a post, then thinking “God, that is so boring why are you posting that?”, then feeling bad for not playing a sufficiently active part in community.drownedinsound.com

The truth is, there is nothing much happening.

Out for a birthday dinner tonight, which is still a bit of a pandemic-era novelty.

6 Likes

Really really hope it’s not long covid. Sending you and A love and hugs :heart:

3 Likes

FAO of @blind_pilot

Happy

Birthday!

1 Like

Free shopping for all!

1 Like

just doing some turntable research, keep getting lost down ebay rabbit holes. Oooh, some vintage 70s speakers? Oooh an 80s turntable?

Stop it man.

4 Likes

get two, and a microphone

very major cba today tbh

2 Likes