A chilly Tuesday thread

Still snowing but only lightly.

I do need to head to the office to do stuff I can’t do from home. Hopefully I can delay it to the end of the week. It’ll be fine driving once on the main roads but I’ve got a big hill to get down first, which is untreated. Going down should be ok, but I’m not sure if I’d get the car back up.

I could walk to the station and get s train instead, but I’m bit sure that I fancy that option either.

1 Like

The snow is pretty deep.

Just dropped out of a work call because it was boring me. I feel so alive.

5 Likes

Not sure if it will be fine by the time I get out onto the main roads?

Yuck. Got to go right up to pissing North London for a training course this afternoon. It’s scheduled to finish at 9:30pm, hopefully the instructor won’t be a dick.

Will be my first time on the tube for 11 months I think :grimacing: :grimacing:

Oh well it looks like I have to go in today as the data I need has arrived.

Train it is I think, first in a year, don’t fancy driving down the hill.

Feeling hopeful about productivity today. Ideally work a good bit, snowy lunch walk to the park, video call with friends, Bake Off, attempt to begin making creme brûlée … hopefully

1 Like

The main roads are OK to be honest.

I thought most of them were A

Wow

2 Likes

something extremely satisfying about walking through a big patch of undisturbed snow. coupla west end twats out on their snowboards. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Are you @anon19035908 in disguise?

just found out kate bush said her favourite food was cress.

regardless of how you’ve defended her previous, this is full damning stuff and you know it.

7 Likes

Went out to clear my car and there was a foot of snow on it so I gave up

1 Like

hot cress bun

1 Like

Quite looking forward to the video of some buffoon on his snow ski riding round Hyndland later.

i’ll be sure to wave at the camera :slight_smile: :wink:

1 Like

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ImpartialParallelBlackrhino-max-1mb.gif

1 Like

cress-eater dick

1 Like

Lived in a flat once where the person who had been there the longest repeatedly told us to use personal heaters and that the central heating was basically useless and that the cost was about the same.

Turns out the cost definite wasn’t the same and also the central heating worked absolutely fine? It was very weird flex.

They also used to lock their room whenever they went out though, sooo

2 Likes