A cricket thread for NeWDiS šŸ¦—

Hahaha, I would find this amazing but for the fact that my love of cricket was formented by my dad, who is Scottish.

Plus the two Andy Gorams.

Is there a bit of the clip Iā€™m not seeing? All I hear is Mitchell Warne going on about what a sensational piece of fielding it is.

In my memory Iā€™d got my mitchellā€™s mixed, sorry. Was the other commentator Mitchell calling it good running before Mitch Warne started talking

Ah right. Thatā€™s Mitchell Slater I think. Looks like Mitchell Warner started dawdling a bit as he approched the non strikerā€™s end so it was pretty poor running if you ask me.

Actually itā€™s probably the slow motion making it look like that. In normal time it looks like he runs it hard all the way.

Gazza Bazza DROPPED. Haseeb Hameed to become the youngest player to open for England. Duckers at 4.

Predictions for this series? Iā€™m optimistic, I think England will lose 3-1.

Anderson BACK (for potentially the 2nd Test).

Amir playing at Essex next year, cheap Div 1 county cricket day could be on the cardsā€¦

To the greatest county on earth, no less. Shame itā€™ll involve being in Chelmsford for an amount of time, though

Just bookmarking this for when I think of an Anderson Back/Anderson Paak pun thatā€™s got enough widespread appeal for everyone in the cricket threads to enjoy. Just to gauge the audience:

• Iā€™m a fan of Anderson Paak
  • I know who Anderson Paak is, but donā€™t know his music very well
  • Whoā€™s Anderson Paak?
  • Stacey Solomon?

0 voters

He sounds like Curtis Mayfield which can only be a good thing.

:cricket: :cricket: :cricket:

1 Like

No no - ESSEX

This has led to this - YouTube

1 Like

Alright, 2 unlimited

1 Like

Ryder at 3 for me

Virat donā€™t stand a chance!

1 Like

Think Iā€™ll hide out in here for a while. Itā€™s snowing and Donald Trump is president.

Plus Root and Moeen are barreling along in lovely style.

Please hide out in the bespoke first test thread instead.

Thank you