a cuddling/hugging thread

wish I had someone to regularly cuddle and etc

the best thing in all the world

positive cuddling and hugging chat in here

4 Likes

saaaaaaammmmeee

I mean I’m kind of glad I don’t hug much / cuddle ever because it means I’m not missing it so much?

But the fact I’m not missing it / that it’s unlikely to happen any time soon is saaaaAAaaaadd

1 Like

Big hugs for everyone!

Especially you Acorn.

:hugs:

1 Like

Probably my only true skill.

2 Likes

when I was young and in a relationship sometimes we would watch a movie and cuddle, don’t think I’ll ever get those times back so it’s bittersweet for me really. Who could ask for anything more than that though

3 Likes

really wish I was in a relationship so I could go to a haunted house and then cuddle in it

if I go alone I’ll get bored and then I’ll get minced by a ghost

Have you’ll heard of a game called Spiritfarer?

no I haven’t, what is this?

the best moments have been when somebody enjoyed a hug with me so much that they stayed in it for a minute or something, or came back for seconds

also holding hands and other sweet affectionate touches between people who like each other

the purest form of communication

1 Like

Had a nice cuddle this morning for the first time in a while and it’s well restorative isn’t it. Cuddle parties should be normalised imo

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

will do things like ask for a second hug after a good one.

probably weirds people out but yolo.

3 Likes

I’d be so sweaty after one of them it would be like trying to cuddle a stick of butter

1 Like

sometimes the second one is even better because the first one stopping made you want the second one more

also if it’s someone you want to hug going in for a second, it’s so good :‘’'(

2 Likes

i feel this HARD at the moment.

my Yorkshire friends are visiting me at the end of the month ( :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:) and I am PRAYING to all deities that they will be comfortable hugging/cuddling if i isolate for a week beforehand.

1 Like

DON’T TOUCH ME

2 Likes

(>’-‘)>

3 Likes

just want someone to give me a big hug and tell me everything will be OK :cry:

1 Like

pls