A fancy leather wash bag

I’ve got a see through plastic one from muji. I’ve also decanted all my liquids into little plastic bottles from muji. Feeling very minimalist rn.

I hate plastic

ive got a faux leather one which is the same thing i guess. its nice

1 Like

Not going to get mouldy like leather though.

used to work with French guy that would bring in a Lacoste leather wash bag into work every day (was working in a restaurant at the time), containing only aftershave, a comb, and a small packet of cocaine. was like the most french thing I ever saw.

6 Likes

I’ll go you one further Viney - guarantee when I’m packing a bag or suitcase, I will get everything in nice and neatly, and only then remember that I haven’t put the wash bag in yet. Fucking annoying, I can tell you.

Think aside from my toothbrush I might just buy all toiletries at my destination and dump them before I come home tbh.

1 Like

1 Like

couldnt live like that tbhtbf

He looked like a lankier version of Eden Hazard who’d spent the past 2 years on the bottle and once threw a saucepan at me when I left the cellar door open. probably the worst person I’ve ever met, but still.

I’m basically imagining him as Richard Gasquet, if that’s OK

1 Like

I came here to say this.

I’ve started putting my make up in a small ikea freezer bag and it saves space in my backpack!

Also little side note about how Ikea food bags are the best food bags.

1 Like

Yep, never really go anywhere where I need more than hand luggage so a washbag is a waste of space

thats fine.

you ever roll clothes up into a tube shape rather than fold them to save space?

it’s much better but a complete faff so i usually never bother

Doesn’t stop people buying them for me as gifts though, I have three really naff ones

Things adults dont do:
Wear slogan tshirts
Wear flip flops
Wear any sort of plastic jewellery
Ride their bicycles about
Go on the internet instead of doing their job.

Things adults do:
Own a washbag
?

A fancy leather wash bag, not just any wash bag

1 Like

go on the internet to brag about / compare their washbag(s)

3 Likes

typically just leave them on the drying rack until I need them.

Drink squash!