A few small changes

Nope. Didn’t change anything yesterday.

The colours are a bit darker. Really like it

4 Likes

Just made a small change. Are most of you not seeing ads now?

Just turned off adblock on this PC (I forgot to turn it off for DiS since buying this laptop!) and no ads.

no ads on here for me, they’ve all been (mostly) grand for the last year

Hi Sean! :wave:

If you goto https://community.drownedinsound.com/u/YOURUSERNAME/preferences/interface and hit refresh, you can now select “Dark Mode” if you prefer.

3 Likes

I like the new colours.

2 Likes

It looks nicer on mobile. Is there anything amiss for anyone? I think I’ve added rather than removed functionality. Some of it might not be useful.

1 Like

All looks good to me. Cheers sean.

2 Likes

All fine for me on mobile :+1:

3 Likes

Liking dark mode :metal:

2 Likes

People might want to be aware that if you have filled in the optional name section in your settings that it is now displaying publicly on your profile, in case you didn’t want it visible you might want to change it.

ik, r? Just had it on for a few minutes and if I had been on a laptop rather than a phone it would have been a full nostalgia trip.

1 Like

Sean, am I an idiot or is there no link from the forums site to the main site? I tend to just come straight here and never go to the reviews etc. Would be more inclined to do it if there was an easy way.

I’ve been trying to work out how to do it.

1 Like

You can set dark mode on mobile too.

1 Like

Generally use ‘dark mode’ on stuff cos it’s easier for my eyes, so thanks. Is there any way to make it, like, a very dark grey/blue, rather than black? Like the same as twitter’s.

I’ll have a look at the colour pallettes tomorrow if I get chance.

5 Likes

Cheers buddy for the continued support :slight_smile: