A filthy filth thread (public polls)

8.3 BNS

Alcohol. The only other thing on the list I’ve tried is weed and I’ve nae shagging on it

1 Like

What have I done?

All of them bar acid, gbh and speed ¯_(ツ)_/¯

SEXY AND MISCHIEVOUS ARE NOT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE

7 Likes
1 Like

I KNOW BUT IT’S FUNNIER making you Choose

Being unable to separate sexy and mischievous into two distinct terms

• Sexy
  • Mischievous

0 voters

4 Likes

Shower sex is overrated in a typical UK shower (probably in a bath, with fuck all pressure)

Maybe rated about correctly in a shower with a bit of room and a bit more than a trickle of water

The very real probability of slipping on the round edge of the tub and cracking your head mid thrust adds to the thrill

4 Likes

Grabbing hold of the (slightly mouldy) shower curtain causing the (held up by vacuum sucker things) shower rail to come crashing down

Sexy

6 Likes

I actually pulled a shower rail down on top of me in our apartment in Barcelona two years ago. I didn’t realise it was jammed in place rather than screwed in. It was scary.

Was this during sexytimes, cos if it wasn’t this should go in a non filth thread ?

1 Like

Gravy lol.

File under ‘dodgy British stuff in a van or taxi’

8 Likes

Oh sorry, no just a standard shower.
How mischievous of me.

6 Likes

Maybe a tub of KFC gravy in the back of a taxi?

1 Like

sounds like a sex tape

1 Like

cover yer tits in Bovril love, we’re off down the park

10 Likes

Yeah logistically I don’t really see how it would work but I like the idea, in theory.
Basically you’d need your partner to be mega buff to hold you up, that’s how I imagine it working anyway. Like, mega, mega buff.

1 Like

Yeah, exactly this. My shower a tiny little corner thing that’s barely got enough space for me. I’m always bashing my elbows on it without adding another person to the mix. Got a proper pressure shower though, don’t know how people cope with those drizzly pisser ones.

1 Like