A Gaming Thread For 2017

I quite like how the second part of that Polygon list reinforces the fact that the order makes literally no sense whatsoever.

what can we do to make Phil Fish make Fez 2?

So Destiny 2 is basically first person shooty crack, as expected. Really enjoyable on a steam pad too once I got through the 2 hour nightmare of getting it to work properly. Non-Steam games are such a pain in the arse for that.

I will now be shooting endless waves of enemies in the pursuit of marginally better boots for the foreseeable.

Interested to see how long it lasts for you. It kinda died for me as I don’t like the PvP.

Yeah, I can already see it’s limitations. A level cap of 20 seems bizarrely low and the PVE content doesn’t seem all that bountiful. I’m playing it with friends who aren’t online that much so it’ll last me a good while as a really solid dip-in dip-out social shooter. But if this was my one big purchase for the Christmas period I’d probably be pissed off. It’s kinda dumb how they had exactly this problem at the start of Destiny 1’s cycle and decided to shelve all the content they made for that and release another bear bones core game.

Level cap isn’t the cap it then changes to 300 gear score

fucking hell, got so many games on the go atm. cos i sold my xbox one i rebought a lot of my favourites to replay on ps4. so i’ve currently got: the witcher 2, resi 7, ff9, ffxv, dragon quest 8, life is strange before the storm, mario odyssey, GRID 2, and xenoblade chronicles 2 on the go.

ffs

Come up with hilarious names for sequels, of course!

Fez 2: Beretders of the Lost Ark
Fez 3: Tricorne
Fez 4D: Tesserhat

1 Like

Yeah. It’s an odd system. I’m not bored yet but I can feel it coming up on the horizon. Though the stuff they’re adding soon like masterwork weapons etc might make the endgame a little more interesting.

And your Rocket League has been pretty consistent too!

1 Like

I know, right? It’s almost like they didn’t learn any lessons.

1 Like

You can get Morrowind on the PS4 for a tenner now. Is there ten quid’s worth of single player fun in there? I love the Elder Scrolls games but have absolutely no interest in playing online, as I basically play games to avoid talking to other people. If I can get, say, twenty hours of solo questing with no interaction with actual human beings, I’m in.

Yeah you can play solo. People will be knocking about and will help you in combat but you don’t need to interact with them

1 Like

I feel like i have too many games on with F1 2017, vague plans to finally replay FF7, maybe start FF15 and getting Gran Turismo Sport yesterday, so nine at once is mind blowing

Sadly I feel like I’m coming to the end of Zelda now. It’s a brilliant game with some very odd flaws but it has dominated my time with my switch and I suspect nothing out now or in the near future is going to draw me back in quite the same way.

Guys! Guys!
You can get Psychonauts on ps4 store for £3.59!

3 Likes

My hype for the haunted ne’er-to-be-filled void of Silent Hills has re-emerged How P.T. Got Under Our Skin (Analysis/Retrospective) - YouTube

You would be amazed how that trait persists in higher level ranked play.

1 Like

Nice shot!

Picked this up along with Wolfenstein: The New Order which is currently £3.74! Added to the backlog of games I’ve bought in sales and will probably never get around to playing :pensive:

1 Like