A gaming thread for 2019

Stripping vassals of titles without cause (e.g. being a traitor) is seen as despotic and gives an across-the-realm reputation hit.

I know that NOW of course :slight_smile:

(She was a dick, but now I understand I have to be the better person).

2 Likes

Stick with it. As you learn more and more it becomes more and more fun.

1 Like

Been watching a lets play while working over the last few days to try and help understand some of the mechanics too.

With annoying vassals, keep an eye out for ball-and-chain icon opportunities to arrest them (e.g. when your spymaster finds out that they’re plotting to assassinate someone). In the dungeon their life span can be…ahem…shortened and if they resist arrest you can just crush the revolt, imprison them and strip them of their main title with no reputation hit.

1 Like

And when dishing out new titles, give them to Content people who already like you.

Never to Ambitious people who dislike you.

1 Like

Yakuza Zero was really cheap so I’m giving it a go. Took a little while to get into the rhythm of really long stretches of melodrama then punching people with bikes but I love it now. It’s silliness is very endearing! Some of the side stories are worth it alone.

wait…fortnite is a free to play job? eh?

yeah but it’s against the law to play it if you’re over 18 you have to play cool games with boobs in them instead like Cyberpunk 2077

6 Likes

hey, woah, the company can only have one top heel at a time pal, protect the business

2 Likes

All you need to know about Fortnite can be found here…

1 Like

Just remembered how strange this game was:

Think I got it cheap second hand from Gamestation when there was hardly anything to play on the DS.

(Sorry didn’t mean to reply to you CZ!)

2 Likes

this is almost exactly the same experience i had with it, only i thought i was playing the demo or a beta or summat and that’s why it felt so empty :man_facepalming:

it’s ‘early access’

sooooooooo Battlefield V release date has been put back a month. it’s probably for the best.

really really tempted to get two point hospital!

So many fond memories of theme hospital back in the day

4 Likes

bloaty head or i riot

modders pls

1 Like

Playing Two Point now. Very soothing game. Time slips by extremely quickly whilst you’re managing your plants and bins.

1 Like

Witcher 3 gets very difficult very quickly. What are you supposed to do if you’re in the middle of a big quest down a cave and you run out of potions and food?

I know which one you’re talking about. Honestly that’s the toughest long mission in the game, later on you’ll be overwhelmed with health-giving stuff. Just grit your teeth and get through it by dodging as much as possible.