A gaming thread for 2019

Ocarina is good but Breath of the wild is the best game ever innit

I never played it at the time and find it almost unplayable now.

1 Like

they really fixed a lot before galaxy (2nd best game ever)

Never played that either! I went from SNES straight to Switch.

woah!

have you tried mario odyssey?

Yes, loving it. Mostly playing Zelda and Mario Kart (with 'er indoors) though, so I’m only a couple of worlds in.

1 Like

yeah it’s awesome, very charming but in the end I found it kinda…I dunno shallow or mindless or something. Probably great for a few minutes here and there. Galaxy for me is definitely the pinnacle of mario

1 Like

probably just a bit of open-world fatigue on my part. Sometimes it’s just nice to play a game that’s levels

wait have you really played no videogames since the SNES era?!

No I mostly play PC games. Had a PSX and still have an Xbox 360 but I didn’t get that many games for either.

Aaaah, I thought you were some kind of time traveller from the 90’s! Would have been well envious. Switch already has some great games on it. Worth it for Zelda alone

1 Like

i have a ps4 pro now. just so you all know.

Is that why you arent grinding skins?

i don’t play games; i just collect them.

PFFF I’ve resorted to making friends with randoms, pretty sure one of them is a child, this is ALLL YOUR FAULT!

RIP Totalbiscuit. Hope wherever you are now runs at 60fps and with a suitable FOV slider.

:cry:

3 Likes

Honestly, I really like SoD2! It’s buggy which is annoying but my friend and I have only come across one game breaker (torch issues).

I feel like people expect something other than a strategy/management game. I think they could have done more with it, but I’m still loving it.

Oh, and any vita owners who don’t own stardew valley, you crazy.

I’ve tried SDV on PC, tablet (with controller), PS4…and I can tell you now that SDV has never been as good as it feels on vita. It’s perfect. Now all we need is that multiplayer update.

1 Like

Multiplayer not coming to vita